• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

What has happened to 'My Red Sux'?......half the tangible players are hurt, no one likes Bobby V, an ex Yankee castoff as the closer, the drama surrounding Youk on the trading block, and now Big Flopi is squawking about the clubhouse being a "sh*thole"....sure doesn't look good for my chances in this contest...

Oh, wait....Go Marlins!

LOL Papi is tired of all the media bull ish... I think the clubhouse is in much better shape than most think but only time will tell.

What gives you that idea? Are you hidding in the ducts again?

Yeah only time will tell. Stay hopeful, by the way Fenway is 100 years old!

Just relized I have the Padres, this could be a good year!

LOL and I got the Cubs so last is looking really good for both of us... I think the Yankees are going to me on top of the AL by the break but we will see. It is a tight race all around right now.

Would anyone like to put a side 5'er on who has the best record in the American league at the break, I'll take my Texas Rangers!

First Pm daring enough gets to send me a 5'er!

Would anyone like to put a side 5'er on who has the best record in the American league at the break, I'll take my Texas Rangers!

Did anyone take tis yet and if not is this a blind 5er or a premium?

Looking at the remaining schedule it is a tought bet since Texas is playing shit teams from here to the break BUT the Yankees are on a hell of a role right now and they are tied for first in the AL as of today!

P.S. My Cubs are in last overall as of today...WAY TO GO CUBS!

Looking at the remaining schedule it is a tought bet since Texas is playing shit teams from here to the break BUT the Yankees are on a hell of a role right now and they are tied for first in the AL as of today!

....but the Yankees just lost two starters today. Pettitte for 6 to 8 weeks and CC for 2.

....but the Yankees just lost two starters today. Pettitte for 6 to 8 weeks and CC for 2.

Just saw that Gary but Dave is calling it off before I could even jump on it. He must have noticed the the Yankees are on top after todays win... :laugh:

No takers.

I GUESS I'm calling it off. Don't count out San Diego!

Paul would you like to root for the Yankees in this one? I still believe in Nolan Ryan and his merry men! Just thought maybe people had more sence than to bet against em. But if you insist.

You got it, address in profile, sans locks and spray foam please.

Way to step up! This will be a good one to watch.....

BTW....American League East is the only division in baseball where every team is over .500

No takers.

I GUESS I'm calling it off. Don't count out San Diego!

Paul would you like to root for the Yankees in this one? I still believe in Nolan Ryan and his merry men! Just thought maybe people had more sence than to bet against em. But if you insist.

You got it, address in profile, sans locks and spray foam please.

I'm in with the yankees but you never answered my question. Is the a blind giver or a premium?

Still a chance that this is a lose for both of us since AL east is so tight right now some other team may be on top.

I know you love Padrons as much as I do- we'll do a 5 'er of Padron.

Thank you in advance.

I know you love Padrons as much as I do- we'll do a 5 'er of Padron.

Thank you in advance.

Lets just do a 5er of $8 minimum per stick of any brand. If you just say Padron they have such a large range from a $4-$35 per stick so we need to set a value. $8 seems fair.

Paul

*Contest Update*

Well its heating up in the AL with 7 teams within 6.5 games of the lead. Well we have 11 days till the break and here are your leaders.

As of TODAY 6/28/12
AL: Tie between Texas Rangers (kona1000) and NY Yankees (whooper)
NL: Washington Nationals (drunkfish3)
Last Place in the MLB: Chicago Cubs (Tall Paul)

Paul,

You have 5 sticks riding on your rival. Who are you going to root for in the last series before the break?

I have an idea, focus on the Cubs winning!!

Paul,

You have 5 sticks riding on your rival. Who are you going to root for in the last series before the break?

I have an idea, focus on the Cubs winning!!

LOL Now let's not get carried away. I am going to the double header next saturday with the misses and I will be behind my Sox during every victory. Im just hopping the Rangers hit a slump...