• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

*Contest Update*
Well we have 4 days till the break and here are your leaders.

As of TODAY 7/6/12
AL: Tie between Texas Rangers (kona1000) and NY Yankees (whooper)
NL: Washington Nationals (drunkfish3)
Last Place in the MLB: Tied:Chicago Cubs (Tall Paul) and Colorado Rockies (Chris McCann)

Go Red Sox!!!

Youk sucks!! Single handedly kicked the Rangers Ass! He's already been more productive as a Pale hose then for half a season with the Red Sox! It's amazing what you can do wen you lose the attitude!

There is no better baseball in the MLB than the Sox vs. Yanks!

6-6 after 2 innings! Are you kidding me this will be a long game. I can't wait till tommorow to see the double header and its going to be a hot one at Fenway around 92F.

When the hell did D-Mac go to the Yankees? I will miss him here in Boston.

Yeah Darnell MacDonald- wasn't he just in Boston a week ago? Didn't hear anything about this- and I'm connected. WTF?!!@#??

Go Sox!! Go Rangers- this is going to be an exciting day tomorrow!!

It all comes down to a day of games a Redsox win and a Rangers win equals a Kona win! I'm glad I made this bet and played this contest- making the season so much more fun!

Thanks Paul! ( I have a feeling I'll be sending you a 5'er- unless you'll be around Boston in the next week)

It all comes down to a day of games a Redsox win and a Rangers win equals a Kona win! I'm glad I made this bet and played this contest- making the season so much more fun!

Thanks Paul! ( I have a feeling I'll be sending you a 5'er- unless you'll be around Boston in the next week)

I am hoping for the Texas Loss as I can never be happy for the Yanks to beat my Sox. We will se what happens!

*Contest Update*
Well today is the final day of the first half of the season and here wer are at the begining of the day!

As of TODAY 7/8/12
AL: NY Yankees (whooper) by 1/2 a game over Texas (kona1000)
NL: Washington Nationals (drunkfish3) in the lead by 2.5 games so this is a WINNER!
Last Place in the MLB: 3 WAY TIE:Chicago Cubs (Tall Paul), Colorado Rockies (Chris McCann) and Houston Astros (yanksfan)

This is going to be an exciting day for the last place 3 way tie and to see how the AL plays out. Texas game is on at 7 est and the yanks play the sox at 8 est ESPN

Good luck everyone and congrats to Chester (drunkfish3) for his win in the NL!

*Contest Update*
Well today is the final day of the first half of the season and here wer are at the begining of the day!

As of TODAY 7/8/12
AL: NY Yankees (whooper) by 1/2 a game over Texas (kona1000)
NL: Washington Nationals (drunkfish3) in the lead by 2.5 games so this is a WINNER!
Last Place in the MLB: Houston Astros (yanksfan) WINNER!

Texas game is on at 7 est and the yanks play the sox at 8 est ESPN​

*Contest Update*

As of TODAY 7/8/12
AL: NY Yankees (whooper) WINNER!
Last Place in the MLB: Houston Astros (yanksfan) WINNER!

Outstanding first half of the season and congrats to the 3 winners. I I will PM you so you can give us your up to date address and Chester will get your package shipped out. Chester thanks for saving me on shipping... :laugh:

I am hoping for the Texas Loss as I can never be happy for the Yanks to beat my Sox. We will se what happens!

Dave I'll PM you my addy... :thumbs:

I hope to save you again on shipping at the end of the season, packages will hopefully go out by the end of the week.

Congrats to the halfway winers. Good job staying with it to Chester and Paul!