• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NCAA March Madness pool- feeler----Cancelled - See other Pool&#33

H311oLHD

Anyone interested in doIng a march madness pool this year? I'll set one up if theres enough interest.

It depends on the conditions and the buy in. A little more info would be great. :thumbs:

Paul

I'm in, depending...

I was planning on offering to run one again this year but I've been too busy to start a thread. HERE's a link to what seemed to work well last year.

Last years was fun and your reports/commentary we classic Steve...run it again bro

Okay guys, there are enough people at least somewhat interested. I've created a league using CBSSportsLine.com. It will be a 10 cigar buy-in, $5 minimum per cigar. Please do not send anything you would not want to receive (aka; no dog rockets, crappy house brands no one has ever heard of, ect.) To avoid double shipping, I will post on the board who owes what to whom. I will do this by random. I set the maximum number of brackets by user to (2). Obviously, you'd owe double the buy-in (20 cigars). It will all depend on how many participants we have who gets paid out what. We can open it up to debate once we get players. We will have to set the payout before Thursday AM.

Anyone that is playing, please PM me your bracket name and address.

Scoring Round Weight Bonus Round 1 1 None Round 2 2 None Round 3 4 None Round 4 8 None Round 5 16 None Round 6 32 None

http://cpaa.mayhem.cbssports.com/e

password: Cigars

Thanks all and good luck!

Ten sticks at $5+ apiece is a little more skin than I'm interested in putting into the game.

Why don't we leave this pool for the high rollers and I'll run a separate one with a little more modest stakes (2 sticks per entry, $7.50 MSRP minimum each)?

I'd be glad to share my daily writeups with anyone who wants them, regardless of which (or any) pool they're in.

Ya, $50 minimum is steep for me as well. Damn, I need a raise...

How does everyone feel about dropping the buy-in to (5) 5$ or more.

Sorry bro to steep for me as well I'm heading over the thw green monkey pool.

Thanks anyway

Paul

Doesn't seem to be much interest for these stakes...I'm going to shut this down and join the other pool.

Doesn't seem to be much interest for these stakes...I'm going to shut this down and join the other pool.

Right on. Didn't mean to steal your thunder, but with such a narrow window of time to get everything set up and get the word out, I didn't want to squander precious time dickering over details or preventing you from also running a more high stakes pool if there was interest...

No problem at all! I just wanted to be in a pool. Thanks for starting the other one!