• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

I'm okay with game 7, it means more hockey, but the Kings ARE winning pal, lol.

All I want to know is who the hell do I mail cigars to?...I been out of the running for so long I forgot about it :laugh:

First the Blackhawks go out without a whimper...then my Rangers lose to a team that almost got swept by an 8 seed in the SCF. What's this world come to?...talk about parity!

Please send me a PM about my obligation so I don't forget again.... :rolleyes:...I have a nice array of White Owls standing by for the lucky winner.

O we are going 7 games and NJ is taking it. I can smell the winning already! :laugh:

Paul

Screw you Paul...there's no way you're winning with a NJ/NY club as your guiding light....damn 2 faced New Englander! :sign:

I'll get everyone an addy once the cup is decided. I can't assign until we have a first and second place.

No worries just send first place to me and second to Ian...lol

No worries just send first place to me and second to Ian...lol

Lmao! If that happens, I couldn't loose to a better guy,.....and I get to watch more hockey. My Wings were first out and I didn't expect to be in the running with the Kings, so I just want more hockey. Wings will come back next year, GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh come one we all know LA lost last night just so that they could party in NYC after they win in Dirty Jersey.

oh come one we all know LA lost last night just so that they could party in NYC after they win in Dirty Jersey.

If Jersey is dirty, what would you say the state of cleanliness is in the Bronx? :whistling:

:laugh:

You got that right Jim Nj is not yet. Good game last night.

I'd love to see it go 7 games.

3 goals in one power play. Paul might have to cry himself to sleep if this keeps up.

Everyone will receive a PM from me with the addy to ship your entry sticks to in the next 2 days.

Congratulations Ian! Couldn't have happened to a better botl or a more deserving hockey team.

Thanks to all of you for playing. This has been fun as always, and I hope to see you next season. I'm still planning on sending a little something to each of you to thank you for playing, and I want to thank the 2 mysterious players that sent me thank you packages.

Cheers, gents!

Outstanding finish for the Kings! Congrats Ian you lucky man... :thumbs:

This was a ton of fun and look forward to it for next year. Thanks James for hosting this for us.

Paul

Thanks guys, congrats to you as well Paul. Yojimbo, thank you for putting this on, it was a lot of fun. I look forward to next year as well.

It was luck for me, but it was deserved by this Kings team. Wow, this was some great hockey to watch,.....even though the Wings were first out. :(

The best team won this year. Congrats to all their fans.

It was fun to watch - and the Kings played great. I will watch for a PM to see who to send the sticks to. Thanks again for hosting.