• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

Great series, great contest, and an all around good time. Thanks for having me.
Congrats to the Kings and Ian, look forward to next year!!!!

congrats to Ian and Paul (2nd place = first loser just like the red sux) hahahahah
thanks for the this thread i think i watched more hockey in the playoffs then i did all season.
see you guys next year.

Also, the winner of my Final Series mini contest is Gern Blansten, with 4 games guessed correctly. Congratulations Jon, I'll have your goodie package in the mail soonish. Next week or so for sure.

Ian, congrats on your win. The Kings surely earned the cup. Your package is going out tomorrow morning.

DC # 9405 5036 9930 0043 2259 02

Also, the winner of my Final Series mini contest is Gern Blansten, with 4 games guessed correctly. Congratulations Jon, I'll have your goodie package in the mail soonish. Next week or so for sure.

Thanks! Blind squirrel finds the nut.

Congrats Ian and Paul on making it to the finals! Well done, lads.

Again, congrats to the Kings and their fans!

Just a heads up it will be Monday at the earliest before I can get to the post office.
Will post DC then.

Paul, your sticks fly tomorrow. Congrats on making the finals!

DC: 9405 5036 9930 0044 5637 06

[sup]I will not be able to have my package out until earliest monday sorry for the delay Ian. I could always push it till quad state lol but i wont.[/sup]

[sup]I will not be able to have my package out until earliest monday sorry for the delay Ian. I could always push it till quad state lol but i wont.[/sup]

Not a problem brother, you can catch me at the herf if you really want to. :D

Ian, congrats on your win. The Kings surely earned the cup. Your package is going out tomorrow morning.

DC # 9405 5036 9930 0043 2259 02

Thank you sir, looking forward to it.

Congrats to the winners. Especially the LA KINGS. Truly amazing. It was quite fun playing, even though I was not around much.
Paul, sorry but I can't get stix out until Wednesday. I will post tracking then.