• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 Annual Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool

The rules state that the number generator will be random. This is a malfunction. I have instructed Bruce to run it again. It is my call and I will take the heat for it.

Are we sure the numbers for San Fran are correct? If they are, I got to believe the probabilities of that happening are about the same as my Pirates winning the World Series this year. :laugh:

Nonsense. The numbers look good to me...:)

The rules state that the number generator will be random. This is a malfunction. I have instructed Bruce to run it again. It is my call and I will take the heat for it.
Well, since you put it that way... :)

Ok, that looks a little more random. Guys, sorry about that.

still malfunctioning, but at least we know it was a malfunction instead of a 1 in 1,000,00 chance.

I am sure I will be kicking myself on Sunday night for even bringing this up....................................I had 4 and 7

Bruce is embarassed. Bruce accidentally indexed the RANDOM table. Bruce unindexed, zero'd out, then regenerated.

So now that it is fixed can we get it randomized one more time? I don't like my numbers anymore.

Edit to add a :). I wanted to be a little more clear that I was joking.

Put Ketch in charge, and watch the whole thing epic fail? Seems about right.

We let Sneed run it next year. I can toss him under the bus instead of Ketch.