• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Sox in 7, 7 - 3
Sox in 5, 5 - 1

Thanks Paul.

Thanks for hosting this Paul...and for the side contest.

Hmmm...

Cards in 4 games.  99-0 Cards.

Is there a "Mercy Rule" in MLB?

Just kidding Paul.

Sox in 4 games.  99-0 Sox.

1381604_10151954669907436_1726109724_n.jpg

grateful1 said:
Sox 4-2  9-6

Thanks for the contest!
That's cheating.... Haven't you won enough cigars in this contest!  :laugh:

No more guesses since the World Series has potentially 2 games left...LOL

The Playoffs are here!

I AM SO HIGH ON LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!! (and Drunk) Congrats to Gary for winning the grand prize this year you lucky bastard. I can't believe you were entered into this blindly as a some what Yanks fan get the Sox and they win it all. To damn funny!!!! Make sure you share your winnings with the actual Sox fan that entered you! :laugh: I will get out the packages to you and Gavin before the weekend and hope you guys enjoy the winnings. Gavin congrats on making it to the big show! There was some great cigars this year. To everyone else thanks for playing and hope to see you next year. As for my little side contest I will figure it out tomorrow and we will see who wins. Unless someone more sober knows the winner already speak up. I have some more brews to drink and a cigar or two to smoke. 5am is going to come fast...LOL

AL Teams that Remain:
Boston Red Sox/grateful AL East Division Leader WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!
Oakland Athletics/fjldo AL West Division Leader
Detroit Tigers/thefatguy AL Central Division Leader Move on to ALCS
Tampa Bay Rays/Tall Paul AL Wild Card

NL Teams that Remain:
St. Louis Cardinals/Gavin NL Central Division Leader Move on to THE WORLD SERIES!!!
Atlanta Braves/thechenman NL East Division Leader
Los Angeles Dodgers/drockspang1 NL West Division Leader Move on to NLCS
Pittsburgh Pirates/thinde NL Wildcard winner

OUTSTANDING YEAR! WAY TO GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!​
Paul

Congratulations, Gary, and to Red Sox Nation. As a Cardinals fan I felt really lucky to pull my team in the drawing. I was hoping for 30 cigars after a game 7, but I salute this year's champions!

Congrats to Gavin and Gary, enjoy the smokes. Thanks for hosting Paul, we Sox fans won something alot better than some cigars.

thinde said:
Congrats to Gavin and Gary, enjoy the smokes. Thanks for hosting Paul, we Sox fans won something alot better than some cigars.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BROTHER!!!
thefatguy said:
Thanks Paul, I feel the same. I wad very happy with the Tiger's starters, but extremely disappointed with the relief and closers. It was fun and we'll be back next year. Good luck to both teams, I hope it's a good series.
Sox in 6, 6-2 Cards in 6, 6-5

Ian looks like you are the winner of the side contest. Congrats brother!

Gary, Gavin, and Ian Please PM me your addy's and I'll pack everything up tonight.

Congratulations to the 2013 World Champion Boston Red Sox!

Thanks for hosting this and all your effort! :thumbs:

----------------------------------------------------------------
See you next year...

Go Yankees!

Awesome Contest! Thanks for putting this on. Congrats to everyone that won something. Hope to play again next year. (hopefully Ill have better luck)

Thanks Paul!

Thanks Paul, and congrats. What are the chances I'll get my Tigers again next year? :)

Thanks Paul , great win   maybe they can shave now and stop looking like they belong on Duck Dynasty

Thanks for hosting this contest Paul! Congrats to the contest winners and Red Sox fans!

Frank

Thanks everyone it was a pleasure and I hope to see you all right back here next year.

Winners:
Gary:9405 5036 9930 0111 5480 32
Gavin:9405 5036 9930 0111 5480 49
Ian:9405 5036 9930 0111 5480 56

Sorry for the delay the fly tomorrow!

Paul

Wow, Paul, you really went overboard. Thank you very much, these will be enjoyed, my friend.

thefatguy said:
Wow, Paul, you really went overboard. Thank you very much, these will be enjoyed, my friend.

Glad they arrived and hope you enjoy!

Mine arrived too. Thanks, Paul. You do a great job hosting this, and look forward to next year if you do it again!

Gary's arrived as well and received confirmation via PM. 

So that Makes this season done. Thanks again everyone for playing.

Paul