• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 MLB Contest Random Drawing

OK I figure I better ask everyone before I step on my dick again as I did trying to join a pass. Being a NEWB am I allow to join this? If so id like in on 2

extremeXconcepts said:
OK I figure I better ask everyone before I step on my dick again as I did trying to join a pass. Being a NEWB am I allow to join this? If so id like in on 2
Yes you are allowed as long as you follow all the directions. If you weren't allowed I would have posted that in the rules! Remember the value of the smokes and no flavored stuff... If you are having trouble determining the value of a cigar by the way I want it done just ask. Key thing is just because you pay $8 at you local B&M doesn't make it an $8 stick it is 99% of the time less! (Example the Padron 45th is NOT at $40 Cigar!)

LOL gotcha Id like in for 2 please. I will make a list of 6 what I think are 8$ smokes and I will pm you the list tonight?

Omecene said:
Sticks are on the way...

USPS: 9500 1213 0651 3044 0007 72
Arrived today and the look good! 

2 Spots left and once all cigars are in I will pull the teams.

Tall Paul said:
Sticks are on the way...

USPS: 9500 1213 0651 3044 0007 72
Arrived today and the look good! 

2 Spots left and once all cigars are in I will pull the teams.

Once I see my teams, I will send you cigars.  But, only if I like the teams you pick for me... :cool:  If I don't like them CJ will send you cigars for me.

Hey Tall Paul

It looks like you have 2 spots left? If that's right and you're willing to allow a newb, I'm in for one. Thanks

drockspang1 said:
Hey Tall Paul

It looks like you have 2 spots left? If that's right and you're willing to allow a newb, I'm in for one. Thanks
Your good to go!

Thanks Bill!

WE ARE FULL! Thanks guys and remember cigars need to be in by March 24th!

Man, the champ doesn't even get a chance to defend his title.
Can't believe how quick this filled up. Guess I will have to be on my toes next year
Good luck everyone.

wildcatboy said:
Man, the champ doesn't even get a chance to defend his title.
Can't believe how quick this filled up. Guess I will have to be on my toes next year
Good luck everyone.

You can be on standby if someone doesn't get their sticks in on time!

I PMed everyone from last year about the same time I posted it up this year.

Paul

wildcatboy said:
I appreciate it Paul. If some one drops out let me know.
If not no biggie.

If you want a spot, I would be willing to give up one of mine.  Hate to see the defending champ not get to play!

Sent my sticks out today Paul. DC# 9505 5103 7608 3050 5605 16. Thanks for all your help as well!
Also, thanks for letting a 'newb' like me participate.

Now regardless of who wins, or what teams I get, I have to say one thing...

Let's Go PHILLIES!! :) 

cookie_1978 said:
In for one.   Thanks

Sticks Received today brother and good luck my friend!  :thumbs:

drockspang1 said:
Sent my sticks out today Paul. DC# 9505 5103 7608 3050 5605 16. Thanks for all your help as well!
Also, thanks for letting a 'newb' like me participate.

Now regardless of who wins, or what teams I get, I have to say one thing...

Let's Go PHILLIES!! :) 

Glad I can help and regardless of what teams I get GO SOX!  ;)