• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 13 Run Pool

Man, I've been under a rock....forgot about the contest...lol. Should probably forfeit my winnings for the mental lapse!....nah

Congrats to the other winners!

Congrats to all the winners! So.....is it too early to sign up for next year??

And so Gary takes the final prize. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who played.

Damnit! So close!!!

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to Larry for running it again.

Holy crap!....I also forgot until just a few days ago. I signed on because I had bookmarked the site in my Chrome browser header bar and it caught my eye. I saw that three people won and I was only missing the 13 run game category (nearly impossible to get!)...while also thinking the contest was over and those 3 people were the only winners.

I LOVE 4th PLACE!!!!

THANKS TO MY BELOVED BLUE JAYS! (sic)
blue-jays-rangers-baseball.jpg

Thanks for having me Larry....and congratulations to the other three winners!

As for the rest of you losers....

Ha Ha.jpg

Thanks for getting me to play this season!!! Does it usually end this quickly?

Thanks for getting me to play this season!!! Does it usually end this quickly?

Maybe for you but the average is 50 games for the first team. lol

STL was the first team and it was around 46 games or so, a little below the average.

Last edited:
Package landed safely and everything looks tasty! Thanks again!

Package arrived safely. Thanks for the great selection and hosting the contest!

Thanks to everyone for playing and congrats to the winners. There are already two spots taken for next year! Bri has them pre reserved.:cool:

Thanks to everyone for playing and congrats to the winners. There are already two spots taken for next year! Bri has them pre reserved.:cool:
Sweet!!! You don't want me to send my cigars now do you :p