• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 13 Run Pool is now Full

You mean I actually have to root for the Yankees?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh well, for a pool like this I'll take the Yanks and Pirates all day long... good luck to all!!

Really? The padres and the Astros! Who the fuck hates me?

Bad question, I know a few.

Edit because I can't spell.

The White Sox and Blue Jays! I was supposed to get the Dodgers......what the hell just happened! Thank God I didn't get the Gnats. I would have demanded my sticks back.

Looks like last year it was games 83 and 111 to check all 13 boxes. At least I have a chance.

Edit: It's 14, not 13.

Last edited:
LAA Angels of Anaheim the red ones not the blue ones. Albert Puhols and friends.

Haha, well I'm an idiot. That teaches me to not read something so quickly on my phone.

Angels and Phillies...............Hmmmmmm :)

OK all the sticks have been received and, a la Tall Paul, a photo will be posted tomorrow.

Oh and I posted the link to the pool on the top of the first post for ease of access, and anyone can view it.

Last edited:
I thought you'd be happy with CLEaveage and CINnammon.

A few games yesterday and I suppose the rest of the teams have games today and tonight, so here we go! Let's go Blue teams, CHC and LAD!

So unfortunate to see the Dodgers get to 13....and then just keep on going.