• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 NFL Playoff Pool

Are you looking for a second bet over the one you and I have already? LOL

I’ll take two! I called you out earlier in this thread but had to resort to berating you via personal mail until I wore you down. :D :D

If no takers, I'm your huckleberry.

I’ve got Paul as a taker but I’ll take you too. Straight up. Cc 5er. I’ll take the Vikes. :D It’ll either be a really good day or a really bad one. Lol

I’ll take two! I called you out earlier in this thread but had to resort to berating you via personal mail until I wore you down. :D :D

I’ve got Paul as a taker but I’ll take you too. Straight up. Cc 5er. I’ll take the Vikes. :D It’ll either be a really good day or a really bad one. Lol

It's going to be a good game. Both have great running games and both QBs can throw it when needed. I think the 1 and 2 punch of Kamara/Ingram, is better than McKinnon/Murray. I think it comes down to whose defense can stop the run. The Saints have allowed more points (314 vs 250) but have more takeaways. Anything can happen and I really hope for a great game, as I think whoever wins this one, goes to the SB as the NFC Champ.

Sounds good brother. Looking forward to this game...it will be a close one.

Can we please post in here when packages are sent and when received . thanks

Just contacted Brickhouse. I wasn’t able to get mine out as hoped so will send them out when he is able to receive them next week.

Thinde's package will mail Saturday. Have already communicated with him. :)

Just contacted Brickhouse. I wasn’t able to get mine out as hoped so will send them out when he is able to receive them next week.

Yeah, I'll be on vacation until mid-next week, so no hurry. But William did make contact.

Gary you have no chance of winning anything. Start packaging your cigars. Brian I'll take the Saints if you want more action. John

You going to lay the five for John?

Happily. I'll send him 5 Cubans or I'll buy a batch of his EL's. Whichever he'd prefer. :)

Edited to add: I should clarify -- If the Saints win, I'll send him 5 Cubans or I'll buy a batch of his EL's. Whichever he'd prefer. And I'll probably still buy a pack of EL's regardless. Cause dang are they ever good! :)

When the hell are you going to come to Charlie's Quad State Herf one year ya' bastid? Screw Larry and your brother, we're closer!!
When the hell are you going to come to Charlie's Quad State Herf one year ya' bastid? Screw Larry and your brother, we're closer!!
You make a great, damn point and I have no answer...no good answer. When is the next one? Btw, I'm in Toms River every so often with my son's baseball tourney. We need to smoke one there as well.