• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2018 13 Run Pool (4th edition) Now Filled or Filled for Now.

Great! Have fun and thanks for playing.

Only 4 spots left, so sometime today I will go on the "runyourpool" website and set up the game for 2018.

Let's get this filled up so we can draw teams and send the sticks. Only about 3 weeks left before opening day.

Just a heads up. There is a free 13run pool manger site out there called https://www.free13runpool.com

Might save you the cost of the other one.

Thank you for the suggestion, and I saw that one when I was originally checking into how to run it. There were a few other free pools as well. They have a few different rules in that pool, such as "each team has to play the same number of games to declare a winner". In other words, if one team scores all 14 of the numbers and has played 62 games, but there are other teams which have only played 59 games, then the first team has to wait until all teams have played 62 games to be declared the winner. I believe there are a couple of other different rules as well. And while switching would indeed save some dough we all feel comfortable with the way this worked the past several years. I appreciate the heads-up!

So should I sign you up?

When does this sport even start its season? Can we just skip right to football season !?!? :)

You can absolutely have 2 spots! Great to have you!

Now Only 2 spots left!

The entries have begun to show up! I will post the customary photo once they are all accounted for.

Me too...everything is packed up and will go out with tomorrow's mail.

BTW: When did Priority Mail change to 3 days from 2 days?

A good quip would be "just after they raised prices", I think it was about a year or 18 months ago when people began noticing the change. Kinda sucks, first class may be faster.

Just confirmed everyone has registered for the pool. We can have the teams assigned any time now. Should we wait until all the entries are received? Doesn't matter to me.