• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2018 13 Run Pool (4th edition) Now Filled or Filled for Now.

I'm going to do the draw this afternoon. Anyone have any dream teams they'd like to have? Of course it's random so no one knows yet who they will get.

I'm liking my teams!

Glad you like them at least I didn't get the Giants. LOL

BTW I like the cost of the shipment of your shipment that was much cheaper than the standard Priority small box! Opened my eyes a bit and it was delivered quickly.

BTW I like the cost of the shipment of your shipment that was much cheaper than the standard Priority small box! Opened my eyes a bit and it was delivered quickly.

Yeah - they'll probably score 2 runs 41 times this season...

Yea, did the small flat rate go up? I am not doing that again!

Sorry about that. I told my wife to send it priority...

How did I end up with both Chicago teams! I'll take the Cubbies, not sure about the Sox.

How did I end up with both Chicago teams! I'll take the Cubbies, not sure about the Sox.

I had the Bubs last year and they placed, I suppose the random team generator has a sense of humor.

I just checked my teams. Not bad! If I place, it'll probably be the Yankees that get me there. Would've preferred my home team (Astros), but can't complain.

Tomorrow is opening Day. The Cards open in NY and next week in STL, almost a baseball day of obligation here. I know not many care, but I do. LOL.