• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2020 NFL playoff pool (full)

Brady is one of those guys for me, similar to Jeter in Baseball, Kobe in Basketball, ect. at some point you just learn to admire and respect the greatness of them and become a fan of the player even if you don't necessarily root for the team they play on...

Brady is one of those guys for me, similar to Jeter in Baseball, Kobe in Basketball, ect. at some point you just learn to admire and respect the greatness of them and become a fan of the player even if you don't necessarily root for the team they play on...

Yep, you're right.

And I respect that he made this move and helped lead his new team to a SB. He isn't one of those "greats" in sports that just went to a new team for HUGE money and then did nothing with it! I don't think his move was really all about who could pay him the most, then just go there and play with no drive to push greatness. SOOOO many other athletes in the last 10 years have done this and made bank, but leadership and winning did not follow! Love Bardy or hate Brady, you have to respect this!

I was really sad to see Brady leave NE, he should have been able to finish his career where he wanted to. I won't be putting any money on TB but I'm glad they're in the SB.

Having grown up in St Pete Beach, right across the bay from Tampa, I’ve been to many games when I was younger, and have always been a fan. It’s amazing how Brady lifted this team from mediocrity to greatness... I also love the fact that NE did shit without him 😂 Soooo, he’s too old, huh?? 😂 I really don’t see them beating KC, but i will certainly be rooting for them.