• Update 2/27/21: You can now enjoy live private messaging between members, as well as a live chatroom. These features are mobile ready. Enjoy! :)

2020 NFL playoff pool (full)

drunkfish3

Is anyone still waiting on winning? Or are we all good just waiting on big winner tonight.

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Wyatt, did you get your first week's winnings yet? I know you were on vacation, so I figured I'd give you a chance to return and get sorted. If not, I'll have my wife see if they can figure out where it might be next time she is at The Big House.

Congratulations on taking it all the way!

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Wyatt, did you get your first week's winnings yet? I know you were on vacation, so I figured I'd give you a chance to return and get sorted. If not, I'll have my wife see if they can figure out where it might be next time she is at The Big House.

Congratulations on taking it all the way!
I did! I apologize for not confirming. We were pulling out of the driveway to head to the airport and I pulled to the side to check the mailbox before we left. They were in there, so I quickly opened and took them inside. It slipped my mind to follow up upon return from vacation.

Thanks for the awesome selection of sticks, and I don't mind the hitchhikers at all!