• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2021-11 Por Larranaga Montecarlo (unknown year or code)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I had this cigar first thing in the morning with coffee while watching nature outside our beach house. It is a skinny guy, but very elegant.
1/3: This took a minute or two to really get going. I was almost afraid that i had a dud on my hands but a quarter or half inch into it, I began to get salted butter and heavy cream. A little white pepper every once in a while. A little bit of coffee now and again.
2/3: The salted butter and heavy cream remain. There is a faint peanut butter note.
3/3: Salted butter and heavy cream. Very consistent.
So if I'm right, this is the same blend as the PLPC? It tasted nothing like the PLPC. How is that possible? Nice smoke, though, the Montecarlo.D6D90031-9EF5-4149-857D-84E41A945109.jpeg

Great review!

Because of the thin nature of “skinnys” such as the Montecarlo, the taste will be dominated by the wrapper. In this case, the wrapper taste would be a creamy, almost buttery flavor. You do have to smoke them slow, and dry box them for around 5 days.

Great review!

Because of the thin nature of “skinnys” such as the Montecarlo, the taste will be dominated by the wrapper. In this case, the wrapper taste would be a creamy, almost buttery flavor. You do have to smoke them slow, and dry box them for around 5 days.
Sounds like I got it right!

If that one is from me, was probably a 2017. I absolutely love those cigars.

These are great cigars. And you nailed it, I get all of those same flavors!