• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-02 H. Upmann Half Corona (LTO FEB 2021)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Precursor, I ended up having to relight this several times as I was walking Biscuit The Dog and ran into a bunch of chatty neighbors. This cigar is pretty short, like 3.5 inches which presents its own set of challenges when relighting or even smoking. Note to self, have a nubber handy, next time.
1/3: Spice right off the bat that settles into a light grassy or hay flavor with some sort of underlying sweetness.
2/3: Black pepper starts appearing and the fresh cut hay (combo of the cut hay and sweetness just incase you couldn't follow).
3/3: Spice picks up some but the grass is still there. Finished really great.
Do they make a longer version of this? I hope the answer is yes.
AEAD58BF-76CA-4BD0-8FAC-A31DB1A4AB4D.jpeg

Precursor, I ended up having to relight this several times as I was walking Biscuit The Dog and ran into a bunch of chatty neighbors. This cigar is pretty short, like 3.5 inches which presents its own set of challenges when relighting or even smoking. Note to self, have a nubber handy, next time.
1/3: Spice right off the bat that settles into a light grassy or hay flavor with some sort of underlying sweetness.
2/3: Black pepper starts appearing and the fresh cut hay (combo of the cut hay and sweetness just incase you couldn't follow).
3/3: Spice picks up some but the grass is still there. Finished really great.
Do they make a longer version of this? I hope the answer is yes.
View attachment 56829
Those fingers are ghastly! My guess is...
1. You were changing your oil
2. Gardening without gloves
3. Had to pick up after pooch without a bag.

Those HUHCs are colloquially referred to as "crack sticks". Now you understand why.