• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-12 H. Upmann Magnum 54 (SOU MAY 2021)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is from a box that I bought a few months ago at the suggestion of some members here. It is a gorgeous looking cigar. Most Cuban cigars look like trash with there wrinkly wrappers and such but this one looks like a typical, well constructed Nicaraguan cigar.
1/3: I get raisins and corn chips.
2/3: The sweetness of the corn has morphed into that of bread and cinnamon and that combined with the raisins makes me think of cinnamon raisin toast.
3/3: Vanilla and sweat grass. I get both of these quite often with Cuban cigars.
This was good but like the JL2, I think this will get better with age.20220718_203331.jpg

These need to age for sure, but they are amazing.

This is from a box that I bought a few months ago at the suggestion of some members here. It is a gorgeous looking cigar. Most Cuban cigars look like trash with there wrinkly wrappers and such but this one looks like a typical, well constructed Nicaraguan cigar.
1/3: I get raisins and corn chips.
2/3: The sweetness of the corn has morphed into that of bread and cinnamon and that combined with the raisins makes me think of cinnamon raisin toast.
3/3: Vanilla and sweat grass. I get both of these quite often with Cuban cigars.
This was good but like the JL2, I think this will get better with age.View attachment 58314
Now you are singing the song of my people!

Interesting you didn't get any leather. I don't pick up a ton of flavors at times, but always get a bunch of leather from Upmanns.