• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd Annual "Great Steakout, Herf and Tour of Edwards AFB"

DesertRat

Perpetual Newbie
That's right!

Back by popular demand, I present to you:

The 2nd Annual "Great Steakout, Herf and Tour of Edwards AFB"

When: Thursday, June 16th 2011

Time:
Tour - The tour bus will depart the MAIN GATE promptly at 0900. Not the boondock gate we had go to before since construction on the main gate will be finished. (hear that, Souldog? :D)

Foxy's Southwest Steakhouse Herf - 3:00pm - ??

I will provide details on hotels and other pertinent info as we draw nearer to the date.

As with the inaugural event we are strictly limited to no more than 40 people attending the tour portion of this event.

I will take reservations on a first-come, first-on-the-bus basis and any reservations over number 40 will be placed on a waiting list in order received in case of any cancellations or changes since this is still 9 months away.

Anyone who wants to skip the tour and just herf is welcome to do so, I will just need a head count for the steakhouse but that is too far away to worry about at this point.

There is no charge for the tour at Edwards AFB. You will of course, be responsible for all meals, drinks, cigars, lodging and other personal expenses.

I know this is a very early notice but I had book the date now to make sure we had it available. As always when dealing with the military, plans are subject to change and if the date does change I will certainly let everyone know.

Let the sign-ups begin!!

I'm not coming if Billy is going...

Vanessa and I would love to come to this one! Count us in.

I'm in as well.

Do we get to fly the planes this time?

Just a bump for the new year.

We are over the halfway point in terms of attendees.

Maximum 40 people allowed.

Danny,

I cannot make this after all...this unfortunately falls on my Dad's birthday, and I will be in Hawaii spreading his ashes that week. Sorry to cancel brother. The thing is, he was possibly going to join me this year too, because he was a bigtime fighter jet/NASA fan. He would have been so stoked!

It will be a good time I'm sure, so enjoy it brothers!! Take some good pics too!

-Billy