• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

wkoti said:
Jonesy, you've got the green light!
About fuggin time....like anyone other than the short curmudgeon would have objected to my P/T's anyways.... :sign:

:laugh:

Thanks CJ. Great pass!

Awesome moves Jonsey........your styles are deadly bro!

I just want to say thanks for everyone that took part in my little contest....

wait no one did..eff you all!!!

***CONTEST CLOSED****

T(roll)

They looked like....uh...cigars! That's about as far as I got.

Gavin said:
They looked like....uh...cigars! That's about as far as I got.
^^^ This^^^....even though I was one of the ones that didn't participate, I'm surprised there was NO participation. It was a tough contest though.

I must say, since there will be no winner, I'm disappointed that I won't get to hear who the "Asshat of the Pass" was!

Honestly, no one could tell that one was a Felipe Gregorio

I hate you guys i nthe best way!!!!

LOLZZZZ

Jonesy, your cigars arrived today, top notch dude. I haven't heard from Dave, or seen his package so your package is stalled until his puts arrive. Louich, your cigars go out Monday as planned brotha'.

Getting closer...
Thank You CJ & the Ass Hats for the great experience & humor. This was my first virtual pass so it was great to see how it works.

To the other Pricks... Kiss my ass hat!! :cool:

Or when mine gets here ! Who is going to be the one closing the pass ? Lol

Sorry...sent CJ the DC via PM...cigars are outbound.  The DC# is 9505511012523168524601.

Gentlemen, Jonesy's and Brian's takes have left the building. Please update me when they show, so we can finish this bitch!

wkoti said:
Gentlemen, Jonesy's and Brian's takes have left the building. Please update me when they show, so we can finish this bitch!
I had 2 packages leave?