• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

30+ Inches of Snow in the Mid-Atlantic

That's crazy, Ray. I'm 17 miles away from you and here are a few pics after the second storm.

latest2.jpg

latest.jpg

I've been so busy, the patio furniture hasn't been stored for the winter.

latest1.jpg

I guess I'm just in the right place!

We're getting snow here tonight in good 'ol South Carolina! Six inches as of just a few minutes ago, which is a LOT for us.

Gary already mentioned our crazy snowfall here in Dallas, it's definitely different to have this much snow here. :blush:

Yesterday from the Associated Press:

Forty-nine states have snow now, from the Gulf Coast's Redneck Riviera to the skyscrapers of Dallas.

The lone holdout? Hawaii.

Although snow falls every winter on Hawaii's two tallest volcanoes, the National Weather Service in Honolulu said there was no snow in the state Friday.

I think I'm going to invest in every company that makes sump pumps because it is going to be a very wet spring. You heard it here first.

I think I'm going to invest in every company that makes sump pumps because it is going to be a very wet spring. You heard it here first.

2009 is the wettest year I have seen in any place that I have lived, and this winter has just added to that....

I am wondering how much more we're going to get before we get hit with a long dry spell, which I think will spell more trouble than the rain.