• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Long Island, NY Herf @ Maxi's Cigar Lounge

Guys, I may stop off at Costco before hand, usually sell 4 NY Strips for about 30 bucks, and they're 1"-1.25" thick and about 7-9 inches long).

Anybody be interested in that since we'll have grill access?

Scott, I need to add a guest if this is possible.

I'm looking forward to this looks like it is going to be quite a herf.

Guys, I may stop off at Costco before hand, usually sell 4 NY Strips for about 30 bucks, and they're 1"-1.25" thick and about 7-9 inches long).

Interested if we get Porterhouses or Rib Eyes!

-Rob

-Rob

MMMMMMMMMMMMM RIB EYE usualy at costco or bjs you could pick up a rib eye roast and have them cut the steaks
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bone In Rib Eye
Edit: Ill be willing to pick up the Rib Eyes All that are intrested Please PM
also: Rob you still willing to part with some power rangers

For those who want to do meat, why not just meet at Maxi's early, like say 12:00pm, we can carpool over to Costco and use my membership or anybody else's. I also keep my propane grill in my trunk, so grill space won't be a problem if lots of people want in.

This way, we don't have to keep dibs on who wants meat, we can just see who shows up a little earlier.

-Rob

MMMMMMMMMMMMM RIB EYE usualy at costco or bjs you could pick up a rib eye roast and have them cut the steaks
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bone In Rib Eye
Edit: Ill be willing to pick up the Rib Eyes All that are intrested Please PM
also: Rob you still willing to part with some power rangers

Steve,
How many do you want?
Where there any other smokes I'm supposed to bring for ya?

B.I.R.E. baby!

-Rob

Guys, we are going to have Gene Arganese owner of Arganese Cigars in attendance hanging out with us for this herf. This was the mystery guest that I mentioned earlier. Gene is a really cool guy and I think you guys will like him :thumbs:

I received a very nice donation from Cigar Caddy - Thanks guys! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Rob a fiver will be great I'm so happy.
Big Mac I think getting there early is a good idea but still leave it open for those that can't to put in an order.
Edit getting there early = more smoking

Raffle tickets are going to be $5.00 ea. or:

5 tickets for $20.00
13 tickets for $50.00

Going to a very worthy cause - www.vclc.org :thumbs: