• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Superbowl Squares Pool

Had a great smoke and outstanding conversation over a Kris's tonight with a few of the regulars when I picked up his smokes.

Gary's are on the way and don't have a far trip so I should get them by Sunday. I will separate everything and mix them up and figure out the winning counts unless anyone has a good idea for numbers?

With 200 cigars it should have been:

• End of first quarter: 25 cigars

• At the half: 50 cigars

• End of third quarter: 25 cigars

• Final Score: 100 cigars

So we have 14 BONUS SQUARES for your second chance at a prize. For me I am hoping none of these hit. I will be putting everyone's name in a bowl 1 per square and having the wife and my sister in-law pull the name if one of these hit for the corresponding quarter and I will post the winner up as soon as possible. I am not a fan of having my name in the pot for this as I don't want any issues if I am pulled. I will be leaving my 4 tags out of the bowl. Please bare with me as this is NE Patriots country and I will be drunk and hopefully celebrating throughout the night so it may limit my posting time if a BONUS SQUARE is to hit.

Thank you and have fun.

Numbers will be generated once I get a DC# from Gary.
Paul

So we have 14 BONUS SQUARES for your second chance at a prize. For me I am hoping none of these hit. I will be putting everyone's name in a bowl 1 per square and having the wife and my sister in-law pull the name if one of these hit for the corresponding quarter and I will post the winner up as soon as possible. I am not a fan of having my name in the pot for this as I don't want any issues if I am pulled. I will be leaving my 4 tags out of the bowl. Please bare with me as this is NE Patriots country and I will be drunk and hopefully celebrating throughout the night so it may limit my posting time if a BONUS SQUARE is to hit.

Thank you and have fun.

Paul

That shouldn't be a problem if the wife's....nvrmnd.

Fedex 6513 0842 7508

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=651308427508

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you wouldn't put your name in for a chance to win an empty square. You've done a lot, putting this thing together, you should have the opportunity to get a lil bonus, man.

Thank you and have fun.

Paul
Paul, I don't think you should leave your squares out of the bonus pot. You deserve a chance to win a bonus square just like the rest of us. We trust you! (Well at least some of us do :p)

Thank you and have fun.

Paul
That shouldn't be a problem if the wife's....nvrmnd.

Fedex 6513 0842 7508

Sorry, but I'm not "bare"(ing) with you, what you do with your wife and her sister is your personal business.

All sounds great Paul. But put your squares in the drawing. No trust issues here.