• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Superbowl Squares Pool

Alright! So is anyone else calculating all the scoring scenerios needed in order to win, or is it just me!?

I was pretty stoked about this pool, then you had to go and post pics Paul! I don't even care who wins the game know! You're killing me!

Alright! So is anyone else calculating all the scoring scenerios needed in order to win, or is it just me!?

I was pretty stoked about this pool, then you had to go and post pics Paul! I don't even care who wins the game know! You're killing me!
Nope, just you... :D

In all honesty I don't even watch the game. I won't know if I won or not until Paul sobers up and posts in this thread. :p I don't even know how the squares work lol

Last edited:
The boxes correspond to the last number of the scores for each team at the end of each quarter. So a score of 10-6 would be 0-6 on the squares. Just have to account for which team has what score.

The mystery is solved. LarryH put the millennium in the pot and not by mistake... Lol thank you @LarryH for adding such a great stick to the mix!

Paul
Nice one Larry! You had me second guessing whether or not I screwed up and put it in. So I've been going through all my humidors looking for mine! Haha

At least inventory will be easy to do now! :p

I've never waited for a football game to start before but damn it seems like this is the longest Sunday ever!! Still 2 more hours until it starts ugh!!