• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3x Contest Post-Whoring Extravaganza (with bonus baby pictures!)

Thanks for the contest. A big congrats on all the good in your life right now. You sir are a class act, I don't care what the FOG's say :)

mjolnir01 said:

1) man o war
2)villazon
3)dion G
4)holts
5) Beard of Zeus
DING-DING-DING!  Caesar wins round one!  I'll get your prize on its way soon.  Everyone else, standby for Scavenger Hunt 2 sometime today.

No linky's... pffft.

>congrats!<

tomthirtysix said:
Yup.  Villazon used to be very good when Frank Llaneza was still alive and running the Cofradia factory.  El Rey del Mundos, Sancho Panza Double Maduros, Hoyo Excaliburs, even JR's Bolivar Cofradia... these weren't always General-crapsticks.  Dan has beat this drum in several threads, and I'm usually in there a few posts later agreeing with him in somewhat less articulate terms. :laugh:

Congratulations on the last of your milestones. Great pictures, thanks.

Scavenger Hunt 2, for 1000 posts in only 5 ½+ years.  The prize for whoever searches the best will be a fiver of cigars featuring an Illusione Epernay Le Matin, which I first bought from Israel when they first came out.

1.  Hank (Devil Doc) is laconic and grumpy, but he lets some personal details slip occasionally.  What is his favorite cigar?  Shaving cream?  Razor blade?

2.  I hate to get negative again, but sometimes we need to bring up old unpleasantries to understand why Cigar Pass works the way it does.  Why are the words “yellow cellophane” cringeworthy?

3.  Which member helped me slay a figurative white buffalo?

4.  Anthony (tone-ny… he may still win this one yet) has a Buddha-looking C-17 as his avatar.  What other two airframes in the Air Force inventory has he mentioned logging time on?

5.  In my biased opinion, what’s the finest aircraft in the Air Force inventory?

whylieineedacigar said:
Congratulations Barry!

Here are my answers. Win or not, it was fun looking these up.
1. Favorite cigar: H. Upmann Sir Winston - Shaving Cream: Trumpers shave cream - Razor Blade: Feather blades
2. Because of what happened on the OR Anejo #49? http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/58587-or-anejo-49/
3. Dave (4cbln3)
4. C-141 and KC-10
5, The MC-130H Combat Talon II.
Well searched.  Contest 2 is in the books!

whylieineedacigar said:
Thanks for the contest Barry! First time winning anything! Awesome.
Congratulations. Your search skill put me to shame! Enjoy the smokes.

CMontoya79 said:
Good job! These are great man!

C
Thanks!

thinde said:

Thanks, it was fun searching for these, I got to read a lot of good stuff and learned a thing or two, especially about shaving.

whylieineedacigar said:

Good job! These are great man!

C
Thanks!

thinde said:

Thanks, it was fun searching for these, I got to read a lot of good stuff and learned a thing or two, especially about shaving.

No worries, Michael.  I'm glad you got something out of it.  The shaving thread is epic and directly persuaded me to become a wet-shaver.  Thanks to Doc, I use only Feathers as well.

mjolnir01 said:

No worries, Michael.  I'm glad you got something out of it.  The shaving thread is epic and directly persuaded me to become a wet-shaver.  Thanks to Doc, I use only Feathers as well.

I haven't shaved for well over a month now, but when I do, I'm sure it will be a bloody one as the Doc prescribed.