• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 Free Killians Glasses

Hello everyone! I found this on another forum and just wanted to pass this along:

FREE 4 Glasses from Killians, Bottle Opener, and tasting kit

This won't work in CA, KY and TX

Go to http://www.georgekillians.com/

Enter the site, click register, start the journey, Click on order free tasting kit, enter a code

Here are 2 codes that you can use.

codes

P3W9L4T
M9N7K3K

I just tried it and it worked.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Brian
Thank bro! :thumbs: :D

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='849348' date='Apr 15 2009, 04:02 PM']I bit on it too. Despite my wife complaining last night that I have too many beer glasses.[/quote]

My wife said the same thing but I bit as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and registered. I actually really like Killians so this would be great if it works out

If that's the case...make sure you remind her when she signs up for some free makeup at a department store or by magazine...can you imagine these words coming out of your mouth?

"You know honey, you DO have plenty of makeup already."

Bite me...get the beer glasses. It's a Man's World! ;)

I ordered them too. I think they are the small tasting glasses as well...like 5-6oz tasting glasses. Like the ones you get when you go to a beer tasting event. Who cares though, still nice to add to the bar...and you can always use them for shots :laugh:

I'm in as well! I do enjoy Killian's. My bar of choice has it on tap, so it's my go to beer.

before you get your hopes to high they are little plastic glasses, but hey they are free so .........

Anybody get anything yet? I got an email asking me to sign up for a "research panel" or some crap lol

Nice, I am a bachelor and have like three glasses now, this will make it a lucky 7.

I signed up for this a while before it was posted here, and have yet to see a thing.

Nope. Nothing yet. As with all "free" offers, I'm sure it could take a while. If it ever comes at all.

I signed up for this a while before it was posted here, and have yet to see a thing.

Forgot to update this. Mine arrived 2 days ago. Four oversized plastic shot glasses with a Killian's sticker on them, a bottle opener keyring, and a booklet about tasting beer. Oh well... I'll pass them along to my brother.

Forgot to update this. Mine arrived 2 days ago. Four oversized plastic shot glasses with a Killian's sticker on them, a bottle opener keyring, and a booklet about tasting beer. Oh well... I'll pass them along to my brother.

Sounds totally high class and well worth the effort... :D

Why pass them on? Use them little buggers!!! :laugh:

Although - I have to admit. I've given up doing shots...

Well... That is... Unless they're body shots on a buxom blonde. In that case - I'm all in!!!