• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 Free Killians Glasses

Hello everyone! I found this on another forum and just wanted to pass this along:

FREE 4 Glasses from Killians, Bottle Opener, and tasting kit

This won't work in CA, KY and TX

Go to http://www.georgekillians.com/

Enter the site, click register, start the journey, Click on order free tasting kit, enter a code

Here are 2 codes that you can use.

codes

P3W9L4T
M9N7K3K

I just tried it and it worked.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Brian
Thank bro! :thumbs: :D

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='849348' date='Apr 15 2009, 04:02 PM']I bit on it too. Despite my wife complaining last night that I have too many beer glasses.[/quote]

My wife said the same thing but I bit as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and registered. I actually really like Killians so this would be great if it works out

If that's the case...make sure you remind her when she signs up for some free makeup at a department store or by magazine...can you imagine these words coming out of your mouth?

"You know honey, you DO have plenty of makeup already."

Bite me...get the beer glasses. It's a Man's World! ;)

I ordered them too. I think they are the small tasting glasses as well...like 5-6oz tasting glasses. Like the ones you get when you go to a beer tasting event. Who cares though, still nice to add to the bar...and you can always use them for shots :laugh:

before you get your hopes to high they are little plastic glasses, but hey they are free so .........

Nice, I am a bachelor and have like three glasses now, this will make it a lucky 7.

I signed up for this a while before it was posted here, and have yet to see a thing.

I signed up for this a while before it was posted here, and have yet to see a thing.

Forgot to update this. Mine arrived 2 days ago. Four oversized plastic shot glasses with a Killian's sticker on them, a bottle opener keyring, and a booklet about tasting beer. Oh well... I'll pass them along to my brother.

Forgot to update this. Mine arrived 2 days ago. Four oversized plastic shot glasses with a Killian's sticker on them, a bottle opener keyring, and a booklet about tasting beer. Oh well... I'll pass them along to my brother.

Sounds totally high class and well worth the effort... :D

Why pass them on? Use them little buggers!!! :laugh:

Although - I have to admit. I've given up doing shots...

Well... That is... Unless they're body shots on a buxom blonde. In that case - I'm all in!!!