• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 years at CP

Roy R. Frush

Karaté?
Well, it appears I'm a month late for my 4 year anni here at CP. I'd like to host a contest to celebrate! Answer the question relating to the photos below and win a fiver of nice smokes.

These two guitars have something particular in common. What is it? (I suppose there are any number of things that they have in common, such as: both have strings, or both are made of wood. :laugh: I am looking for a specific answer.)

All existing members in good standing at the time of this post are eligible. Feel free to enter as many times as you like. I will vet a winning answer with tone-ny, so stealth asshats beware. Nothing escapes the watchful eye of Anthony... ;)

Aside from faux pearl inlays... :D

Could it be the some abnormally long scale length, maybe 25 1/2"?

Fish

Congrats on the 4 years Elliot, it's my pleasure to be able to call you one of my cigar brothers. In reference to the guitars, I'd have to guess that you got them both from ebay........ :D :thumbs: :p

A sweaty Warren DiMartini handed them to you as you passed each other in a dimly lit hallway of MSG around 1989. Kind of like Mean Joe Greene throwing his jersey to that kid in the Coke commercial.

It was worth a shot. At any rate, congrats on the anniversary.

You can't play either of them. Since the New Jersey guy is judging...

wait for it...

Did I win?

They are both yours!

Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for the contest.

Vince has tried to play both of them! And oh by the way.....NEWB!!!!! :)

Congrats Elliot, see you next month!

Best,

Joe

Congrats on 4 years Mr. Frush.

I don't know anything about guitars. I will guess that they both were given to you by someone that you love. No idea!

Both guitars are 20-21 years old?

Charvel 750XL Professional 1988-89
Carvin DC200 1988-89

Happy anniversary!

Congrats on the 4 years. I will guess that they are both from the same manufacturer!
thanks for the contest

Both have locking nuts and a Floyd Rose (or imitation) Floating Tremolo bridge.

Thanks for the contest!