• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 Years

anvil

Distant Member
Well mates, its been 4 years and I'm still here(kinda,sorta).

A lot have happened and a lot has changed for me over the years I have been here.
I still look around and read the post's. I don't comment as much as I used to or post as much, but I'm still here.

Take it easy mates. and I will post more pics as I take em.

Dave

Congrats Dave on a significant milestone! I've thoroughly enjoyed the pics of your homestead, definitely a lot of changes for you. Look forward to seeing you around for another four years brother!

:thumbs:

I've always envied you living in NZ. Congrats, brother.

Steve

Always a pleasure to see you post Dave, and those pics of where you live in NZ are AWESOME!

On a sidenote, I bumped into someone that has traveled to your country and they said it's even more beautiful and green than I can imagine! Definately will put that on my Bucket List.

Congrats on 4 years on CP!

Congrats on the milestone Dave, it's our pleasure having you as a member her at CP. Keep postin' the pics, we love em'....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations on your milestone, Dave. :thumbs: It's a pleasure having you here at CP. I wish you could make it to the States or I could make it down there to shake hands. That's a loooong drive, though. :sign:

Dave,
You are one of the folks here that makes this place what it is.

Truly special.
Congrats on the anni!

awesome on your 4 years. I too have been more in lurker mode the past few years and haven't posted as much.