• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"40 days and 40 nights"

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Reaction score
Well not quite, but it has been raining here everyday since the beginning of June. :angry: :(

And since other than going to the bar (which gets expensive) or Double D's smoking room (and he is never at home during the summer) I have nowhere else to smoke other than my open balcony I'm pretty sick of it.

So I'm looking for tips on what you guys do when you want a cigar and the weather is sucking harder than Linda Lovelace.

*edit* Wanted to add that smoking in the car is out of the question...

I have the same problem bro.
Pretty much non stop rain, cold and wind for 4 weeks.
And nothing but a 6th floor balcony and a few noisey colorful birds to keep me company.
Lucky I've got some nice sticks to smoke :whistling:

Man, You dont know how I was worried 2 days before my wedding because there was planed 3h long barbeque in the middle of the night. And You know what? Sunday was a beautifull (but a little windy) day, with lots of sun in the evening and next day morning. Then when I woke up Monday evening it was rainy again. :D

Just wanted to write how lucky I was :D

Man, You dont know how I was worried 2 days before my wedding because there was planed 3h long barbeque in the middle of the night. And You know what? Sunday was a beautifull (but a little windy) day, with lots of sun in the evening and next day morning. Then when I woke up Monday evening it was rainy again. :D

Just wanted to write how lucky I was :D

I'm really happy for you Michal, though rain on a wedding day is supposed to bring luck :)

I have a solution for you. Tell your wife you want to have sex every day it rains. That should stop the rain. :sign:

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you know but they have invented a new item for your use. It's called an umbrella and they work just fine for when you want to enjoy a cigar outside and not get wet....... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

I just get a box fan and put it in a open window, then put towels around the open space for a good seal. Turn it on and smoke right below it in a chair. The fan pulls the smoke right out the window and I have never noticed any lingering smell afterwards.

The wifes cool if I smoke inside either way, but I think stale cigar smoke in carpet or furniture smells nasty.

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you know but they have invented a new item for your use. It's called an umbrella and they work just fine for when you want to enjoy a cigar outside and not get wet....... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

You mean smoke instead of enjoy correct? Because standing in a downpour of cold rain while trying to hold a cigar in one hand and an Umbrella in the other doesn't sound like "enjoy" to me. :sign:

You mean smoke instead of enjoy correct? Because standing in a downpour of cold rain while trying to hold a cigar in one hand and an Umbrella in the other doesn't sound like "enjoy" to me. :sign:

Neither does humidity taking it's toll. Even if I'm dry under cover smoking in the rain, it seems that by the time I get halfway through a smoke I have problems. The taste always goes south, and I always have trouble keeping the cigar lit.

Build a gazebo.

lol on the third floor of rented apartment, na I don't think so... I am however really thinking of buying a ice-fishing shelter for the balcony, and let my wife bitch as much as she wants about it.

It's been known to rain once in a while here in the Pacific Northwest. That's why both our patio and deck have covers.....so we can enjoy them year 'round, even if it gets a little chilly. Here's Swissy and I on the upper deck, enjoying a smoke, last time he and his dear wife were in town:

micro_herf.jpg

The apartment poses a problem....but there is a solution: Move...!!.... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I convinced my wife that smoking cigars while exposed to the elements was bad for my health, and talked her into letting me have this.
Picture049.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture087.jpg

I convinced my wife that smoking cigars while exposed to the elements was bad for my health, and talked her into letting me have this.
Picture087.jpg

Well if you ever go out there and find a guy from Tracy, CA. in there, it's just me!