• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

42 days of Christmas

Sorry boys, gotta pack for AZ.
I'll say hi to Sam for everyone.
Have a happy and a merry!

-Rob

So where we meeting up at Merchants or Club Mac?

Merchants East. I won't be there until 7. I think Matt is getting there at that time, too.

So I'm here! :thumbs:

Hope you have your ironman underwear on
There I fixed that for you

I wish I could have made it but my office F¥€ked me over by not saying there was a problem at 11am where we could have done something fast instead of 3pm pushing everything back 4hrs

Hope you guys had a good time

It was a great time. Sorry you didn't get to make it out, Pete. I finally met Los, and got to see Jesus again. It was great meeting Stephanie, and "K" was definitely not there, despite what rumors may circulate. I think that's it...

I was great smoking with all of you 42,Steph, Tom, Los and "K" you my boy now, Tom told me you were silent funny type( Charlie Chaplin) :laugh: and he was right.

Good to see you fellas had some herf time with the Jesus.
I can only imagine how it went down....
NSFW

WTF was that? LMAO

It was a good time last night. Anytime we could make fun of a guy from Philly is a great time.

Great to meet the real Jesus. For a guy that rose up from the dead he's sure scared of heights :sign:

Hey Guys, finally got home and settled and back on the boards. It was great to meet all of you - except for "K" who was definitely not there. :thumbs:

Thanks for coming out and showing me a good time!