• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

49ers vs Packers 5er wager

Glad I just saw this now.

I woulda pushed and made it boxes.

@CigarStone
Landed safe n sound.

Thanks for sending what I would call, a cigar guys cigar sampler!

They will be enjoyed!

Furthermore, thanks for packaging them so well, as they needed peotection.

The box scared me at first, but all contents were pristine!

C

@CigarStone
Landed safe n sound.

Thanks for sending what I would call, a cigar guys cigar sampler!
I will say switching out the original cellos and replacing them with the expensive edible ones was a nice touch. Plus they have little cedar kickstands on the back to make them more photogenic.

Do those Scandinavians know their shit or what?? 😁🇩🇰🤷‍♂️🤘

Is this confusing or am I just me?
It's not you... total confusion. However, if I ever mention Scandinavia, it's almost always going to be in reference to the largest tobaccy folk in the world.

It's not you... total confusion. However, if I ever mention Scandinavia, it's almost always going to be in reference to the largest tobaccy folk in the world.
Was that post supposed to make sense?

I will say switching out the original cellos and replacing them with the expensive edible ones was a nice touch. Plus they have little cedar kickstands on the back to make them more photogenic.

Do those Scandinavians know their shit or what?? 😁🇩🇰🤷‍♂️🤘
No ...... I meant was this post supposed to make sense?

No ...... I meant was this post supposed to make sense?
That was just a joke. A fellow Brother was thanking another for what I presume was a bomb. He was talking on how good it was... I played off of that by joking how he even swapped out the cellos with fancy "edible" ones that even have "cedar kickstands" so you can photograph them better.

It was merely an attempt at humor. Emphasis on attempt. No real confusion intended... but written word doesn't always convey things the way we intended them to. I'm still trying to learn emojis!

That was just a joke. A fellow Brother was thanking another for what I presume was a bomb. He was talking on how good it was... I played off of that by joking how he even swapped out the cellos with fancy "edible" ones that even have "cedar kickstands" so you can photograph them better.

It was merely an attempt at humor. Emphasis on attempt. No real confusion intended... but written word doesn't always convey things the way we intended them to. I'm still trying to learn emojis!
You will catch on I'm sure!

Speaking without riddles which are intended for people not involved in the post will help.;)

Do you walk to work or carry your lunch?

I’m lost lol. What do they say now? TL DR..ya that’s it