• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

49ers vs Rams 5er wager

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Who wants the Rams, straight up?

Wager is 5er minimum $50
CC/NC

?

I’d do this, but I’m not betting on Stafford or against the f’ing 49ers.
I wonder what Stafford might have been if he had been with a team who knew what they were doing? Living in the Cleveland area, where QB's always went to die, and will probably happen again soon, I often wondered who, out of the twenty QB's they drafted over the last twenty years, might have been great?

Browns fans actually believe that the Browns got hosed by drafting twenty busts in a row.:)

Can you say common denominator?

You could have the best race car driver in the world but if the engine is running on 3 cylinders, the drive train is messed up, the tires are flat, the pit crew is drunk, and the owner is a glue head ...... you would never know.

I wonder what Stafford might have been if he had been with a team who knew what they were doing? Living in the Cleveland area, where QB's always went to die, and will probably happen again soon, I often wondered who, out of the twenty QB's they drafted over the last twenty years, might have been great?

Browns fans actually believe that the Browns got hosed by drafting twenty busts in a row.:)

Can you say common denominator?

You could have the best race car driver in the world but if the engine is running on 3 cylinders, the drive train is messed up, the tires are flat, the pit crew is drunk, and the owner is a glue head ...... you would never know.

Well I will say that there is a faction of Detroit that still loves him. Then there is another that has a serious distaste for his wife and by association him.

Who wants the Rams, straight up?

Wager is 5er minimum $50
CC/NC

?
Ok, I need a reason to want to watch this game. If I take the Rams, can you give me a week or so to mail your winnings(if the phukheads win)? I have a possible shit storm brewing and I May hafta fix it.

If so, I’ll take yer wager. I do need another reason to hate the 49ers!!!

Floyd T

Ok so his wife had a serious health thing, brain tumor. They put it out in the media like they do for support and everyone rallied around her and him.

Then she made some very public comments during COVID about how Michigan was handling things etc. Didn’t go over well with some folks. And I think when he finally left she also had some comments for the folks here.

Then we got to see his huge mansion for sale and and all those trappings and everything else. So the feeling around some parts of town is that they forgot how much Detroit loved them. At one time he was the highest paid qb in the nfl.