• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

49ers vs Rams 5er wager

Ok, I need a reason to want to watch this game. If I take the Rams, can you give me a week or so to mail your winnings(if the phukheads win)? I have a possible shit storm brewing and I May hafta fix it.

If so, I’ll take yer wager. I do need another reason to hate the 49ers!!!

Floyd T
Did I miss out on this one? No worries, as it wasn't an outright, I'll take it. I'm good.

Floyd T

Sorry C! Tough losses for the niners and Chiefs yesterday. I was rooting for them, but I also wanted to see Stafford go to the show. I always somewhat felt sorry for him seeing his talent go to waste with the shitty organization he used to be in.

I’m also curious as to what might have been if Brady wouldn’t have forced New Englands hand in having Jimmy G traded to the Niners.

Sorry C! Tough losses for the niners and Chiefs yesterday. I was rooting for them, but I also wanted to see Stafford go to the show. I always somewhat felt sorry for him seeing his talent go to waste with the shitty organization he used to be in.

I’m also curious as to what might have been if Brady wouldn’t have forced New Englands hand in having Jimmy G traded to the Niners.
There are so many curiosities with Brady. I think we all know how good he is/was, but the questions will always linger as to how many he/they would have won if they played by the rules.

There are so many curiosities with Brady. I think we all know how good he is/was, but the questions will always linger as to how many he/they would have won if they played by the rules.

That has to be one of the dumbest articles I've ever seen. Basing cheating on steroid use is like ranking politicians based on on lying, or ranking poop based on whether or not it stinks.

Everybody is using PED's and HGH's simply because if you don't you can't keep up with the guys who do, and will take your job. The NFL damn near promotes it!

It's when teams (like the Patriots) go outside of the norm, with clandestine, covert actions, that they rise to the top of the real cheaters list.

That has to be one of the dumbest articles I've ever seen. Basing cheating on steroid use is like ranking politicians based on on lying, or ranking poop based on whether or not it stinks.

Everybody is using PED's and HGH's simply because if you don't you can't keep up with the guys who do, and will take your job. The NFL damn near promotes it!

It's when teams (like the Patriots) go outside of the norm, with clandestine, covert actions, that they rise to the top of the real cheaters list.
They all cheat, some just get caught because of other team's jealousy. I'm not a Patriots fan by any stretch, but find people trying to diminish Brady's accomplishments with the cheating stuff a bit much.

They all cheat, some just get caught because of other team's jealousy. I'm not a Patriots fan by any stretch, but find people trying to diminish Brady's accomplishments with the cheating stuff a bit much.
I agree, I don't diminish his accomplishments, I just wonder how many he won due to the cheating? I am pretty sure he be the GOAT even we knew it all.

I agree, I don't diminish his accomplishments, I just wonder how many he won due to the cheating? I am pretty sure he be the GOAT even we knew it all.
I'm more curious how he would have done without Bellichick and vice versa.

I'm more curious how he would have done without Bellichick and vice versa.
Yep, it will always remain a mystery! I honestly thought that Belichick would have fared better than Brady in 20-21 because I thought the "team" was the bigger reason for success. I was wrong!

Headed your way Floyd @SKYDIVNEKD I think I might have found a nice added touch to the Trailer Bar Backwoods! They were still dripping all over my counter so I put em in a plastic bag and stuck em in the microwave. I the think the steam will be a nice touch and you can easily scrape the melted plastic off.

1643649104623.png

Listen, I get peoples opinions on steroid use, but it seems baseball has been a huge target or was, in the 90s. Is it justified? Sure, but the entire league was doing it. I know that doesn’t make it right, but vilifying a few to take the brunt of the entire league, is asinine if you ask me.

You still have to have hand/eye coordination to hit a 95 mph baseball. You still have to have proper technique and a gift, to throw a 95 mph baseball.