• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th of July BBQ & Herf

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Here we go again. This is our 5th Annual 4th of July BBQ & Herf. This is the one. Last year, we had 96 in attendance. Come join us. We were told that our fireworks was better than the county's.

4th09.jpg

Andy, I'd like to say I'll try and come at least for part, but I'm wagering this will get a big fat veto from the girlfriend, and on top of that I have to move my stuff from my house to hers (lease ends in 2 weekends) :imaginesviceclampingdownonnutsack:.

Andrew

Holy moley that sounds like a great time. I hope I can make it down. Ill have to find some car parts from here to there so I have an excuse, besides wasting gas, to head down there!

Damn! Sorry, I'm going to have to miss this one. I'll be in Ohio, BBQin my a** off!

I'm there. Look forward to meeting people and putting faces to the names on here.

Altidas sent me two boxes of 25ct VegaFina Churchills for the Fourth of July.

VegaFina.jpg

Lock myself and the better half in. We may or may not camp out in your back yard.

I'd love to, Andy, but I'm taking the family to Bethany Beach for a long weekend. Enjoy the party and smoke one for me!

Best,

Rob

Wish I could attend bro. I am leaving for CT on Thursday with the little one for the weekend however. Smoke up a few good ones!!

Don

I'd like to thank Andy and his better half Tina for inviting myself and the wife over. Good food, better conversation and great cigars made for a really good 4th. :thumbs:

Yeah thanks Andy for having us! I enjoyed hanging out and meeting everyone, even though I could not stay for the fireworks.

That was fun. Thanks for a being a great host as always, Andy. It's always nice to put some faces with the screen names. Best of all, it's nice to just hang out and decompress with great cigars and intelligent conversation. I have yet to meet a CP member that wasn't top notch.

Edit: spelling correction

Just a couple of pix that we sent to Altadis. We had 85 attend this year. Ray and Anna, glad you could make it. Click on picture to see more.