• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th. of July smokes...

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
Let's hear what you guys... and gals are gonna be smokin' on the 4th.

I'm still undecided... But I think I'd better bring out a couple of good ones this year!!!

:thumbs:

Let's hear 'em...

Oh jeez, good question.

I'm thinking Stanford Cammy Reserve maybe, coffin Opus (chili pepper?), RC184, RC233? The possibilities are endless.

oooohhh... I think I might try my first Pepin :love:

A Series JJ Belicoso, generously gifted by a BOTL :thumbs:

....so many smokes, so little time.... :laugh:

Got a bunch of Don Pepin's to play with.....the ever favorite Padron 64....something that says "Anejo" on it......who knows? We're going to have a few folks over and will probably be tending the BBQ most all day. Plenty of opportunities for some great smokes.... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

a tough choice...I think I'll smoke a Pepin Blue early and might end up with my Casa Fuente late.

Something with a red X on the band :whistling:

I'm thinking a J21 or an Anejo 48, with maybe a Boli PC to finish off the day.

Consuegra - #9
5 Vegas Classic - Corona
Perdomo Reserve ChampagnE - "R"

Might throw one more in there not sure yet, but I have been wanting to try these, they were either gifted or part of the NST, and have only been resting for about 10 days

Tim

I'm going to crack open a box of RyJ Coronas from '98 to share with everyone at the festivities tomorrow. But I'll probably finish off the evening with my last Montecristo "A" out by the pool.

I will be smoking a camacho liberty from whatever year my BM still has, then an opus to round off the night!

I could use some help with this. I plan on having an Anejo Shark and a H Upmann Magnum 46 and I don't know which will be stronger. I would hope to have the stronger one on a full stomach and with a nice coffee.

Help a brother out?

I'm going to crack open a box of RyJ Coronas from '98 to share with everyone at the festivities tomorrow. But I'll probably finish off the evening with my last Montecristo "A" out by the pool.

Damn! Can I come to your house? :love:
I was thinking a GOF by DC. Other than that, undecided. ???

Going with a Stanford's 90th around noon then a San Cristobal Muralles and various others throughout the day. :thumbs:

That's a good question. If I still have this damn cold, nothing. Otherwise it might be an Upmann Monarch from '98 or a Cohiba Sublime.

It is going to be a TAT holiday - Regios on the golf course - Cojonu 2003 before ribs on the grille - Gran Cojonu after dinner.

I could use some help with this. I plan on having an Anejo Shark and a H Upmann Magnum 46 and I don't know which will be stronger. I would hope to have the stronger one on a full stomach and with a nice coffee.

Help a brother out?

I'd smoke the H. Upmann during the day. Personally I find the flavors more subtle than a Shark and might be overshadowed by dinner and drinks. The Shark on the other hand should cut through just about anything, especailly if it is young. However, a Mag 46 does taste great with a good cup of African Assassin. Just my humble opinion.

Hell if I know. One thing is for certain, I will make a two day smoke fest out of this :whistling: . 1:36 am July 5 1968. Dear old MOM just did not want to miss the fireworks, at least that is her story. :thumbs:

Probably a Pepin Blue Label and if I'm feeling really ballsy, perhaps a RyJ 1875. Haven't tried either of those bad boys before.

Hell if I know. One thing is for certain, I will make a two day smoke fest out of this :whistling: . 1:36 am July 5 1968. Dear old MOM just did not want to miss the fireworks, at least that is her story. :thumbs:

She had a premonition of what was to come and wanted to keep you in as long as possible!

Early happy bday buddy!