• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th. of July smokes...

:whistling: Damn fine question to ask. My birthday is tomorrow, so I wanted to make the smoke a memorable one, smoking something I normally don't smoke all the time. At the same time, I need to have it be a stronger, more full bodied cigar as I'll be smoking outdoors in the afternoon, at my wife's friend's 4th of July party. Then, later still that evening, during the Rush concert, I'll probably have a few "pops" and want to smoke one more.

So, any suggestions out there as to what I should do?

Let me know,
Darren

:whistling: Damn fine question to ask. My birthday is tomorrow, so I wanted to make the smoke a memorable one, smoking something I normally don't smoke all the time. At the same time, I need to have it be a stronger, more full bodied cigar as I'll be smoking outdoors in the afternoon, at my wife's friend's 4th of July party. Then, later still that evening, during the Rush concert, I'll probably have a few "pops" and want to smoke one more.

Let me know,
Darren

Can't help you with choice but can tell you this: You have a great day planned brother, I hope it all exceeds expectations!

An ESG that I got at Holt's in Philly when they first came out last year. Will probably follow that up with an Opus or Anejo, not sure yet...

I am thinking a Davidoff Diademas and maybe a VSG Torpedo.

Have a great holiday.

Ken

Let me know,
Darren

Try a Coranado by La Flor they are a strong smoke, with a mild smell.

Montecristo White Rothchilde. It will be my first Monte White. :D

mr.mac

I don't know in what order, but I plan on having my last Monte #2, JFR, and a Padron Panatela. And to wash down these beautiful smokes, I managed to acquire a 30 pack of the rare and highly sought after Busch Light! :laugh:

Billy

**idut fer shpelluning**

I dont know in what order but a PSD4 from 05, an Opus Robusto from last Fathers Day and an Anjeo 49 from Xmas!

Nothing :( Sinus Infection.....I havent had a smoke in 2 weeks

Just smoked a Hemi Classic maddie with the first beer of the day. Probably go with a Tat while grilling the ribs, and finish up the day with a Padron 40th as the grand finale.

I was out in the yard for a while whacking the overgrown rose of Sharon hedges. So for my yard gars I burnt a Gran Habanos #5 Churchills and a CAO Brazilia churchill sized thingy. I like em long and thick for chomping and so I can cut 1/2" off the head when it gets too soggy from drool. :D Got the ash knocked off twice by branches and took a burning ember in the arm. About par for yardwork.

Wilkey

Just finished a nice Choix Supreme courtesy of siriusstoogie.
Thanks Joe!
Smoked it walking around a golf course in Boca Raton and then wound up nubbing up by the pool.
I'm sure there will be another smoke on the menu for later!

-Rob

Started off this morning with ERDM Lunch Club from '02 - what a great morning smoke!

Now I moved onto an OR Opus Perf. #2....the cello on this thing was so yellow it was incredible - first OR Opus I have tried and it is stellar and I am not generally a fan of fresh Opus.

Happy Fourth ya'll!

Happy 4th EVERYbody!!!! :p

Enjoying a nice sunny afternoon on my deck with a RyJ shortchurchill! :thumbs:

I have some rare and tasty Fuentes now so I think I'll call this a special occasion and light one up tonight! :D