• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5,000 post contest

Well this is certainly a bit different.
I'll guess 3312 and 5312.

thanks for the contest AVB :thumbs: .

First thanks for the contest. Second you have to much time on your hands if you can count all your media and it goes into the thousands. :D

By the way.

Are my guesses.

AVB said:
All media. I wasn't counting floppies but then I only have a dozen or so but I was counting computer CDs. I don't have any microcassttes or memory sticks and only 2 flash cards for the camera.

Savage112 said:
Does this include all your computer media also? (floppies, cds, memory sticks)
Camera media? film, flash memory, etc...
The micro cassette in your answering machine?
[snapback]221510[/snapback]​
[snapback]221511[/snapback]​

What about all the 'hidden'(pronounced Dirty Movies) media? :laugh:

2,747 and 5,943

Either one makes my puny 800 or so pieces look pitiful. Nice contest!

Thanks a ton for the contest.

Im guessing 2965 Low

and 6319 High

Hope Im on it.
Thanks again for the chance to win something.

CYG

FYI.

Rod is having some fun so if you haven't noticed my post count is down to 3. It might be some time before I get near 5,000 again.

Well since Rod decided to do that then How about you keep the Game on and choose a winner after you get to your 5th post? Heh? Heh? just an idea from a guy hoping he's the winner.

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
Well since Rod decided to do that then How about you keep the Game on and choose a winner after you get to your 5th post? Heh? Heh? just an idea from a guy hoping he's the winner.

CYG
[snapback]222679[/snapback]​
Won't be much of a game if he ends it in 2 posts...and if he waits for 5000 it could be quite a wait...so watcha gonna do, AVB? :rolleyes: :D

I did allot of posting while you were asleep so I'm back up to 4950+ :p

Neuromancer said:
...so watcha gonna do, AVB? :rolleyes: :D
[snapback]222696[/snapback]​

After this post there are only 19 more to go! Still time to get your guesses in :thumbs:

Here's my shots in the dark...

2437 and 5534

Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

3291 and 5004
How about trying to guess how much it all cost next time :0