• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5,000 post contest

Well, guess I'll play:

or

Thanks for the contest; in a related note, do you listen to vinyl? I've been collecting the past few years, and I'm amazed at how much life is in this supposeedly "dead" format.

Gettin close now, only 5 more to go. :thumbs:

Yes I have some but giving a number would be unfair to those who have already guessed. I'll get back to you after the contest.

WRXpilot said:
Well, guess I'll play:

or

Thanks for the contest; in a related note, do you listen to vinyl? I've been collecting the past few years, and I'm amazed at how much life is in this supposeedly "dead" format.
[snapback]224926[/snapback]​

I could have ended the contest right after this very first guess. At that time I had 4,735 items of media, just 3 more then Rob pulled out of thin air on the very first guess. In the next 10 days 4 more DVDs showed up in the mail to bring it to 4,739 as of this 5,000th post.

Congrats to our winner IgwanaRob! :thumbs:

Here is a bad pic of most of my 2843 vinyl items.......known as records to us slightly older folks :p
avb-albums.jpg

IgwanaRob said:
4732 or 6213 ;)

Thanks AVB :thumbs:
[snapback]221087[/snapback]​

Wow! I don't know what to say, except thanks for giving me the oportunity to do the pee-pee dance ;)

(and no, I cannot give out lottery numbers :p )

Well he did say that the picture in his profile didn't look like him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: