• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

I feel like Fox News with the election a few years back - thanks to Mel's dingers over weeners reference. At any rate, we now have an official winner and everything checks out, so...

CONGRATULATIONS TO MELSKI - YOU ARE THE WINNER!!

Enjoy the smokes!

Is it just me or does anyone else have that feeling that one of the three guys is just sitting back and laughing; just waiting as Jeff becomes more and more confident that he is the winner and then BAM punks Jeff with a better hand at the very last moment? Sorry, Jeff, I don't mean to bring you bad luck. ;)

Don't you love when guys quote themselves? :laugh:

At any rate, I guess I wasn't too far off that gut feeling I had, although I had no idea it would come down to dingers and weeners. ;)

Thanks for playing guys -

Melski...good play man! It's a good looking bag of cigars, enjoy it!

It's been 12 hours and I still can't get dingers and weeners out of my mind. :laugh:

Hmmm... I guess my knowledge just keeps increasing here at Cigar Pass! ;)

It's been 12 hours and I still can't get dingers and weeners out of my mind. :laugh:

Hmmm... I guess my knowledge just keeps increasing here at Cigar Pass! ;)

I promise I have a good attitude about this but the way this ended for me was kind of a kick in the balls! Hey you won!! Ahh just kidding!!!

Oh well though, all in good fun. Definitely a great pass Nick, I had a great time being apart of it! :thumbs:

I COMPLETELY understand, Jeff! I would feel the same way no question about it. That's why I suggested taking a couple of Mel's sticks from the pot as consolation ;) (just kidding Mel)

Nice hand Mel...Congrats. Thanks all I get to try a couple nice sticks. That was fun. :thumbs:

Hey boys, this bird will fly tomorrow! Melski pm me your addy so i can send this biatch out!

Hey Brett, you bring up a good point - if Mel is willing, we could go another round. How 'bout it Mel? :laugh:

BTW Orange, the stationery you sent in the envelopes was a nice touch :)

DT

Hey guys due to my being retarded and a lil miscommunication the bird still shits in Maryville. I'll get it out tomorrow and will post dc as soon as she's out. It should go around 330 or so.

Just got out of class and it will be leaving here in a few minutes...i'll update with the DC#!

EDIT!
The bird is loose......
0304 3490 0001 9902 6853

Mel shes heading your way! You lucky bastid!