• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 padilla small batch $1 & Free Ship

Kitchen4502

Saw this on Reddit - Cigars Page

Cigars International is offering an out of this world offer to all our Facebook friends. We greatly respect the rules of your page so feel free to post this offer to your group, share privately or by all means disregard. For a very limited time and while supplies last we are offering 5 Padilla Single Batch Cigars + Free Shipping on the entire order for just $1. Unfortunately, when the supply is gone, the offer is too. We hope you take advantage.

www.cigarsinternational.com/5for1

- Smiley

Is this going to be common as retailers look to thin out post-predicate date cigars?

Brings to mind a free Cohiba Sig II from a CA retailer about seven years ago. People do the darndest things! Could sales are very slow?

I had my wife sign up and grab one. I've never had them so I don't know if they are any good. At the least they become mooch gars. Delivery by the 16th.

bought one and had my parents buy one also. If they stink I am out $2, if they are ok I have 10 golf cigars

I've spent a dollar on worse things before...