• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 WOAMS 75 bucks

If they are worth $15 to you, go for it. I wouldn't pay that, but that's me.

I think that they are great smokes but not anywhere near worth double MSRP.

to be honest I bought a box of WOAMS for about double that price, that seems way overpriced to me.

:whistling: Plus $9.95 shipping!

That comes out to just about twice what I pay when they come around...

mac

$15 a stick is scalping. (25 X $15 = $375/box)

Total rip off. They are good, but not that good.

$10 is still HIGH, $8 now we are talking.

$8 or less...I agree with you on this one Mike

art

Fock gougers! First two brothers (or sisters) in goodstanding who PM will get a free fiver of WOAMS. The only thing I ask is you are a WOAM virgin.

Fock gougers! First two brothers (or sisters) in goodstanding who PM will get a free fiver of WOAMS. The only thing I ask is you are a WOAM virgin.
What about us WOAM ho-bags..????

ahahahahaha

art

I was gifted one a while back and love them. Can't find them in my area though. Only from the great BOTL on Cigarpass.

Brian

Nice play Denverdog

This was my first and only WOAM guess I am not a virgin but I have this friend,,, yeah I have this friend who has never tried one....

S5001132.jpg

S5001136.jpg

An extremely generous offer!! I have owned a few but only for a few moments before giving them to the perosn I purchased them for. I will let another virgin scoop up this offer, as I have been the recepient of some nice offerings lately.

Denver- great job bro. :thumbs:

I admit it, I've never smoked one. There are some in the humi but I've been saving them for really special occasions and those haven't happened yet.
PM sent.

I like these but not for $15.00/stick. :0

I've been very lucky in that some very generous BOTLs have gifted me a few of these along the way. I don't think I've even bought one. I prefer Añejos (as I sit here puffing on an Añejo 50) over Masterpieces and have been known to pay a bit of a premium (20% over MSRP) for them when I'm desperate. :D

Its all in what someone is willing to pay for something. Opus X's go for top dollar on e-bay and this I know first hand. I recently and NOT embarassingly so, sold several Opus X belicoso XXX's for close to $20.00 a piece. Can you image???? My starting bid was a buck but someone paid up for them. I have no sellers remorse at all.....

Alright guys, this is done. To those of you that responded and didn't make it in time, sorry but the first two WOAM virgins replied in less than 2 minutes.

Enjoy the sticks guys! :thumbs: