• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 year anni on CP next week...

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Well, seems I have a 5 year anniversary on CP coming next Friday. Its been a fun ride! I may be laying lower than user, but there have been some good times! If I had to pick some of my best, I'd have to say attending both the Padron and Fuente events at Outlaw, hooking up with Blue Dragon here locally as well as Moki, crashing at Casa BBS for the PacNW Herf (guys, we gotta do that again!), the 2009 Wine Herf, and who can forget the greatest mooch EVER on Cigar Pass?

I thought I'd think of something to do for a contest or the like... gimme some time and I'll think of one. I actually might have a little smoked salmon left to send the winner...

Anyways... here's to another funfilled 5 years!! :thumbs:

Congrats on the upcoming milestone Jim! I've still yet to get any of the dang spread! :laugh:

Wow! I remember that KC get together and the smoked salmon. That was pretty amazing. Congratulations Jim.

Did I win? Jim, I can't imagine CP without you. Congrats on 5 years brother!

Congrats Jim! I remember meeting Corey at the first NorCal wine herf. Definitely good people.

Best,

Rob

Congratulations, Jim. We're a better community just by having you be a part of it.

Congrats Jim! Hope to see you still here in 5 more.

JIMBOO!!! Happy St. Paddys, BTW. Here's to another 5 weeks on here before they ban your ass!

Seriously though, Jim you're a great friend of mine, and a brother in arms as far as I am concerned. Congrats on the 5 years, and I hope to see you still here for another 50! So, what say you just call the "contest" now and send me the salmon! :laugh:

I remember how when I was in college---and this was mid-90s, mind you, I'm a second career guy---you could still get to the end of the internet, and online communities consisted of elists and alt.net.

Blows my mind now, how fast php-based forums took off and how long they've been around.

Congrats on your milestone in this one, and all you do to make CP what it is . . . ya FOG! :p

~Boar