• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 year anni on CP next week...

Congrats on the 5 years Jim, guess I better get you a "almost retired FF shirt".
laugh.gif

Congrats Jim on the 5 years hanging with CP. Would love to see you find time to join us at Padron again. Look forward to the next 5.

Joe G

Congrats on 5 years. A true testament to the community here at CP...

It's been great having you around, Jim. I'll second simmsboard's sentiment that it would be great to see you at a Padron event in the future.

Congratulations on 5 years. I hope to see you around for a lot more. :thumbs:

How can I forget my first trade on CP and finding out my humi was full of counterfeits. :rolleyes:

Don't think I could have found a better person to enlighten me.

You are a good man Jim! Congrats!

5 years...wow that went fast. One of these days we'll get you back down here for a herf, or else we'll just have to bomb your ass with more jack stack :D .

Jim,

Smoke a great one and catch a big one in honor of your anni! :D

Best,

Joe

Congrats on the milestone! It's nice to see so many members here staying active in the community, helping out, contributing. Something any newb should aspire to.

Cheers!

well, here I sit at work, bored to tears, and read thru all the links I posted in the first post. Good GOD we've had some fun! I can't wait for the next meeting/party. If you haven't checked them out, you should - some great times.

Thanks for all the comments... hard to believe it's been 5 years already. With the lousy year I/we've had it's nice to read thru everything and go back to the old posts for a chuckle. Still haven't thought of a contest but give me time... I'll come up with something this weekend. I'll be out on the boat for the first time since this exact event one year ago. Never got out on the boat all summer due to my injury so it'll sure be fun. Who cares if I catch anything!! Cigars, friends...maybe a beer or two...

Anywho, thanks again... :thumbs:

. Who cares if I catch anything!! Cigars, friends...maybe a beer or two...

Anywho, thanks again... :thumbs:

I'm sure you'll catch something, a buzz at least. Congrats on the anni as well.

Congrats on 5 years, Jim! Glad to hear you'll be taking the boat out soon. Enjoy your time on the water!