• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Years and I forgot about it. Come on in for a contest!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Well, it looks like I missed this by about 2 weeks, but a lot of you guys have put up with me for 5 years now and I do appreciate it. Who says you can't make friends over the internet?? Or even find your Soulmate (jfields) :laugh: ! I've learned a lot, gotten to know quite a few great guys, I understand what CP is about....not just an online forum either. So, without further ado, here is the contest....the most hated of all contests, the search contest! I will most definitely make it worth your while to the one that gets these 5 questions right. Anyone and everyone is invited to join in (unless you are mentioned in one of the questions). 1 entry per member! Contest ends Sunday April 8th @6 pm EST.

1) Who was it I bombed that really started the Great War of '07?
2) What criminal activity did AVB accuse me of when I bombed him once?
3) Ironpeddler and I have nicknames for each other (no, not dickhead and asshole), what are they?
4) AVB and I are known as whores for certain cigars, what are they, respectively?
5) What is Devil Doc's favorite cigar?

Good luck all and thanks again for having me and putting up with me for the last 5 years!

Since two of them involve me and I know the answers.....AIP brother :p

My eyes are about to fall out from all the searching so this is what I have come up with so far,

1. You bombed Miami Cubano and that started the 07 newbie war.

2. AVB called you a Burglar, because he said you snuck into his house while he was away and must have taken inventory because you gave him a wishlist stick.

3. Los. or Shorty and mini me.

4. AVB = Gurkha.... Jonesy = Padron.

5. Devildocs fave cigar, is any cigar smoked with a friend or 2.

I will keep researching and see if I can come up with anything else.

Doc's favorite cigar doesn't exist, and we never talk about it...

Don't forget the more time we spend together, the more we started to look alike.

Someone's been doing some searching.

I did some more research and came up with this,
1. 2. 4. & 5. remain the same so far.

The answer to #3 is shorty and mini me.

I'm guessing you and Gary call each other Los....:D

Congrats on the anniversary Brian.

What Shaun said but I think #5 could be the nonexistant Padron Panatela...

So for the record...

1. Miami Cubano in '07
2. Burglary
3. Shorty and mini me
4. Jonesy=Padron AVB=Gurkha
5. Padron Panatela

Hey Padron Panatela don't exist so that answer cant be right, just ask Garry :laugh:

Do your own research ya cheeky bugger, that took me 17 hours to find after looking through hundreds of posts :p

I withdraw my answers due to Shaun having spent far too much free time on this. 17 hours = win.

Damn Brian, even I don't know the answer to question #3...all I will say is that most of the names are not fit for print! :laugh:

But I will give the Noobs a hand....the names are NOT:

1) Ball Licker
2) Douche Bag
3) Loser of Every Hockey Bet We Ever Made
4) Shitty Commissioner
5) Sh*tstain
6) Fuggin Yankee
7) Nut Sack
8) Hairless Prick
9) Stretch
10) Buttmuncher
11) Pissflap
12) Geographically Displaced Sports Fan of Every Fuggin' Team He Roots For
13) Jerkoff
14) Nice Guy
15) Needledick
16) Asswipe
17) Buttplug
18) Chesticle
19) Dickface
20) Peckerhead
21) Rimjob
22) Cockburger
23) F*cknut
24) Dicktickler
25) Gooch

26) Little Guinea
27) Dumbass (#2's fav!)
28) Hick prick
29) Cockbag
30) Dicklicker

Well, that just about covers what we called each other during yesterdays phone call...did I forget anything Chromedome?