• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

500 Posts! 3 years!

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Well, I'm just 2 days shy of 3 years with CigarPass. This post will be my 500th as well. Milestones abound!!! Ok well....I did take a brief hiatus awhile back, but I couldn't stay away, and now I am here to stay.

Rod, this site is awesome. I have no doubt it will continue to be awesome as time passes, and I'm glad to be able to call you a friend of mine. The knowledge that I have absorbed here is tremendous; from cigars, to beer, and now scotch (thanks to Ray's extremely thorough and helpful posts.) I can say that I am honored to be a part of this community, and have made great friends with a lot of you, near and abroad. Hopefully I can meet more of you in the future, and we can share a smoke, and a drink or two!

Thank you all for making this place the best brotherhood around. Cheers!!!!

Now for a little 500th post contest for a 5'er....
Whoever can name what company I work for gets it....Here's a hint: I work in the Film/TV industry, and it is quite a legendary company in the business....GOOD LUCK!
thumbs-up.gif

-Billy

Vivid Entertainment Group! :cool:
You saaaiid "legendary".

Congrats on the 3 years Billy and thanks for the contest!

Congrats on the 3 years Billy, glad you are a part of our community!

I'll have to go with the film company "Legendary Pictures" which is co-produced by Warner Bros. Thanks for the contest brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the 500 and 3 years.

Hopefully you don't work for MGM.... I just heard they are bankrupt.

I will go with 20th Century Fox. Congrats on the milestone! :) Thanks for the contest! :)

I'll bite. Disney.

Congrats on the milestone. Thanks for the contest.

Bill

Nice milestone Billy and thanks for the contest.

Let's go with CBS!

No one has gotten it yet! Keep em coming!

Glad to have you around Billy, and glad you came back!

500 posts in 3 years? Hell, Souldog reached 500 on his first day! :laugh:

:sign:

Only one left in the valley is Universal in Studio City. Don't see you commuting to Fox or Sony in the westside. If you do, more power to you because I did that commute and its horrible.

Congrats on the milestone!

I'm guessing Paramount :thumbs: :thumbs:

Glad you're back man. Now if only we could see each other sooner than every three months!

And I know the answer but im not saying... :D

I wanted to say Todd-AO but they don't exist in a business sense but do as a brand name so I'm torn but I'll stick with that.

Congrats on the anni!

No one is close yet....Another hint...I AM in Hollywood.