• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

500 Posts! 3 years!

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Well, I'm just 2 days shy of 3 years with CigarPass. This post will be my 500th as well. Milestones abound!!! Ok well....I did take a brief hiatus awhile back, but I couldn't stay away, and now I am here to stay.

Rod, this site is awesome. I have no doubt it will continue to be awesome as time passes, and I'm glad to be able to call you a friend of mine. The knowledge that I have absorbed here is tremendous; from cigars, to beer, and now scotch (thanks to Ray's extremely thorough and helpful posts.) I can say that I am honored to be a part of this community, and have made great friends with a lot of you, near and abroad. Hopefully I can meet more of you in the future, and we can share a smoke, and a drink or two!

Thank you all for making this place the best brotherhood around. Cheers!!!!

Now for a little 500th post contest for a 5'er....
Whoever can name what company I work for gets it....Here's a hint: I work in the Film/TV industry, and it is quite a legendary company in the business....GOOD LUCK!
thumbs-up.gif

-Billy

Vivid Entertainment Group! :cool:
You saaaiid "legendary".

Congrats on the 3 years Billy and thanks for the contest!

Congrats on the 3 years Billy, glad you are a part of our community!

I'll have to go with the film company "Legendary Pictures" which is co-produced by Warner Bros. Thanks for the contest brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the 500 and 3 years.

Hopefully you don't work for MGM.... I just heard they are bankrupt.

I will go with 20th Century Fox. Congrats on the milestone! :) Thanks for the contest! :)

Glad to have you around Billy, and glad you came back!

500 posts in 3 years? Hell, Souldog reached 500 on his first day! :laugh:

:sign:

Only one left in the valley is Universal in Studio City. Don't see you commuting to Fox or Sony in the westside. If you do, more power to you because I did that commute and its horrible.

Glad you're back man. Now if only we could see each other sooner than every three months!

And I know the answer but im not saying... :D

I wanted to say Todd-AO but they don't exist in a business sense but do as a brand name so I'm torn but I'll stick with that.

Congrats on the anni!

Back