• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

50th Anniversary

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
General will be celebrating their 50th Anniversary with a special edition cigar made from proprietary tobaccos that have been aged for quite a long time. Being one of about 150 cigar smokers from all over the U.S. who have been sent seven cigars to rate and determine which is the cigar THEY would buy, i feel rather proud to be included. The only thing i can really say about the cigars right now are that they are black as coal and rolled superbly. I can hardly wait to see what the cigars smoke like and taste. More info after i have finished my study. :D

All the cigars are toros, as far as pictures, i still can't figure out how to post them. I'm able to post them on facebook , but not here. I'm not really a computer savvy guy, obviously. :whistling:

Don't sweat it, I still cant figure out how to use the quotations in my posts.

Don't sweat it, I still cant figure out how to use the quotations in my posts.
:laugh: :laugh: Now that's funny, i don't care who you are. ;)

Upload the photos to a place like imageshack.us. Once they are uploaded, copy and paste either of the forum links (you'll know what I am talking about when you get to that step) in the message box here. PICTURES!! :thumbs:

Upload the photos to a place like imageshack.us. Once they are uploaded, copy and paste either of the forum links (you'll know what I am talking about when you get to that step) in the message box here. PICTURES!! :thumbs:
Did one better, i emailed the picture to IBEEQTEE1 and she'll post it for me. :whistling:

Here are the cigars.

sackscigars.jpg

Here are the cigars.

sackscigars.jpg
1A smoked like a dream, just a bit of resistance on the draw, peppery start for the first half inch and from there it got a sweetness that increased until the halfway point until there was a bit of a floral taste if that's possible. The burn was razor sharp and never canoed, smoked it until i was feeling the heat. Maybe this guy was 1A for a reason. I'm expecting the rest to not be as good as what i smoked today, but i dare to want more. :cool:

OOO secret smokers! How long do you think it will take you to get through all of them and do they provide you with a grading scale or do you just tell them which one you like most?

OOO secret smokers! How long do you think it will take you to get through all of them and do they provide you with a grading scale or do you just tell them which one you like most?
Construction, draw, taste, burn and smell are what we rate them, one being worst and five being best. We also have to explain which one is the one we would buy. Qther than that it's a labor of love. :)

Construction, draw, taste, burn and smell are what we rate them, one being worst and five being best. We also have to explain which one is the one we would buy. Qther than that it's a labor of love. :)
I smoke one a day in the morning.

2A was a disappointment, the flavor was a taste of barnyard but on the bad side. :whistling:

Finished all seven cigars and i was right, the first one was the best cigar, all the others were dog rockets or just passable. I'm supposed to receive an unknown number of the final blend, first one to guess how many cigars i get will get one of the new blend, and maybe something else. :cool:

Finished all seven cigars and i was right, the first one was the best cigar, all the others were dog rockets or just passable. I'm supposed to receive an unknown number of the final blend, first one to guess how many cigars i get will get one of the new blend, and maybe something else. :cool:

I'll guess 12! :D