• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5o cigars for 50 bucks

Your really new here, I can promise you that you won't have space for 50 crappy cigars in 3 months.. I've been her 5 months and I am already talking to the wife about more storage for my sticks.

Also fill out your profile a little so we can get to know you! :thumbs:

Please pay attention to your capitalization and punctuation. It's worth the little effort, trust me.

I clicked on that link just for kicks. Rod, why isn't a vomit emoticon offered? :laugh:

I clicked on that link just for kicks. Rod, why isn't a vomit emoticon offered? :laugh:

Because Rod expects to attract members who can express themselves with the English language. This, of course, may be too much to ask of someone who makes his living running into burning buildings.

Doc

Being handmade may just mean you're buying handmade crap. Go the NST route, and learn.

There are tons of wonderful cigars in the $3-5.00 range....a buck a smoke is pushing it, unless smoking junk is what you seek.

Like this one
animated-smileys-puking-27.gif