• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$7.50 PAM 64 Torpedo

Randyb1

Reaction score
My brother-in-law Scott purchased two tickets to the Neal Diamond concert in Omaha Ne. for his and my wife for the end of July. While there, we were able to sneek away to a cigar bar. The cigar shop-bar was located just off a golf course so on the way there I was making coments like "oh I'm sure its going to be nice, but were prob. going to pay out the a$$ for any cigars we buy. When we got there the place was great.There was a nice room size walk in humidor with a fairly decent selection of cigars just off to the side of a smoking lounge. There was also a full size bar and lounge attached to that. After going over the cigar selection I decided on one of the CAO Odyssey ,a La Aurora Preferidos Gold ,a PAM 64 Torp. and a copy of Smoke Mag. The girl behind the counter rung everything up and told me my total was $32.89, after argueing for about five min that she hadn't charged me enough for my purchase, and deciding that they had hired her more for eye candy than for her knowledge of cigars , she had raised my amount due to $38.00 , and still insisted that the PAM was only $7.50 because she had typed it in by hand.

As we were running late to pick up our wives at the local WALLMART we left, only to find out that they had only been through about a forth of the store. At that point we told our wives were going back to the cigar shop to smoke a cigar, "Honey is it all right if we go back to the cigar shop and smoke a cigar since you got to go to the Neal Diamond concert, and we haven't had a chance to smoked anything yet" After letting our wives know that they still wore the pants, and getting some more money, we headed back to the cigar shop. Heck if she insisted on selling PAM Torp. for $7.50 they might as well be sitting in my humidor as someone else.

Once back at the cigar shop, "by that time we figured a way to get there in ten minutes instead of the Hour it took the first time", I went directly to the humidor and took the last twelve PAMs they had to the front counter. At this point , without blinking an eye she rang them up,stating that they were $17.50 a peice, and wanting to know if I still wanted them. As I had left the other cigars in my travle humidor in the car I went ahead and purchased one more PAM to smoke there. As im typing this I just realized that I put the wrong title on this post since its in the what you've been smoking section and the cigar in question is still resting in my humidor, but oh well. We went to the lounge and noticed that there was two girls working there, that by the looks of them knew every bit as much about alcohol as there counter part at the front counter did about cigars, but by that time we didn't mind in the least. I have never been disapointed by a PAM of any size, and after sinking into one of the chairs, cliping the head off, and lighting the cigar, was soon pleased to find that this one was no exception. The wrapper looked great, the construction was flawless, there were no burn prob. draw was perfect, it produced tons of smoke and the flavor was fantastic. Smoked it down to a nub I would have to give it a 94, although I think the environment might have had a little to do with it , still a great cigar. Now I'll have to see if one at $7.50 is any better.

Randy :D

I think you were three dollars short from msrp! lol

Sounds like a good time :thumbs:

:p Too bad she wouldnt let ya have the rest of the box for that cheap!! Those are fantastic smokes...one of my favorites!

I have recently been ruined by these smokes. If I could find them for that price I would go ahead and buy them all and place orders for more. Love those cigars. If anyone knows a really good deal on them let me know because Im about to go broke trying to satisfy my taste buds on this one.

CYG

Bought a PAM 64 for $11.50 yesterday for my gf. It was weird because this store had a bunch of boxes of PAM 64's open, but with different prices, my only conclusion would be that some had been there longer then others. They also had some PAM 26's #1 for 22 and some change. She loved the PAM and I think I have the go ahead to buy as many as I want ;) Pretty cool store, its a good thing that is just far enough away that it isn't convenient. On a sidenote picked up an OXFF "A" for 22 and some change for myself and what a good freakin cigar that was. The first 10 minutes i was telling my GF that I didn't need to ever have one again, but then once I hit the mid section, that cigar really blew my mind, with a motley of flavors.